dude i haveto say the riffs are terrific. vocals are good too. good sound quality

on the song "Words" theres a part where instruments stop and ill you hear is a big bend. to be honest i think a pinch would suit that part best.

and i agree with qstionauthority there should be alot more leads. some shredding dude! like and conflicting harmony! but you guys are really good tho
Quote by Str1der

on the song "Words" theres a part where instruments stop and ill you hear is a big bend. to be honest i think a pinch would suit that part best.

Either that or divebombs.
The gear.
Schecter S1 Diamond series.
ESP NV.
Randall G3 200W
Dunlop cry-baby wah (finally)
Line 6 spider III 15x (Small but deadly)
its pretty good though i am not much of a fan of that vocal type, the soft metal scream that is.
hey thanks a bunch for adding us guys.....i really like the stuff....guitar is pretty solid....i agree some more leads would be pretty sweet....like the screams a lot..on the song we will not fall in the chorus i think it add a lot if you just put some vibrato on the lead parts and it would sound pretty gnarly....keep on playing guys! hey if you ever get a show in kansas we'll play with ya haha.
-Gomez
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
not bad guys, but like everyone else i have to agree the leads could use some work... And you guys should drop some Emgs in your guitars to get a bit more ballsy tone! lol, really your tone isn't bad... i just can't do without my emgs now that ive been using them for a few years!