so i was just watching clerks, what do you think, were the labourers working on rebuilding the deathstar innocent casualties or did they deserve to die for taking a decidedly dodgy contract?
let the discussion begin..
most of them were innocent. Trooper 435 owed me $30, so i'm kinda mad about the whole thing. But whatever
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
but I thought Darth Vader built it himself using the force

I'd say innocent casualties though
The labourers building the death star were probably slaves, not contractors. Can you see the empire paying money for stuff?

No chance. You just pop down the nearest planet, arrest people for whatever you want, and set em to work.
Quote by freedoms_stain
The labourers building the death star were probably slaves, not contractors. Can you see the empire paying money for stuff?

No chance. You just pop down the nearest planet, arrest people for whatever you want, and set em to work.

you make a very good point... though if starwars was based now tesco would probably be a major backer and the deathstar would be built by us underpaid over worked drones.
Quote by neverspoiled
One word...clones

this man has it.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by mrwaffles
They knew just what they were getting themselves into. Didn't you watch the rest of Clerks? The guy explains it.

yeah i have 3 copies of it, one vhs, one original dvd and one clerks x: ten year anniverary edition, i just thought it would be a funy ad intresting thread.
Nobody liked the Empire, and it was their fault for taking up a contract like that.

I won't go as far as to say they deserved it, but they had to know there was a risk invovled.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
If they were contractors, they deserved to be in Hell anyways.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.