Right now I have a Marshall 1960 Lead Cab to go along with my Soldano Avenger Head. The only other Cab I've played with it is a 4x12 Soldano Cab at the Guitar Center I bought the Head at. It's like over a $1000 for that Cab and I'd eventually would like to do some Cab shopping.

My music tastes are- Metallica, Shadows Fall, Trivium, stuff that's really Crunchy sounding The Marshall is an all round balanced Cab, but I'd like something more to the specs that I'm looking for.

Got any suggestions?
http://www.vadercabinets.com/ great cabs for your choices and THE CAB for death/thrash metal. get the 4x12 and then get the 2x15 when you get the money cuz it will add unimaginable bass.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
is the link bad or something
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
well i love them. They have over the top headroom and will not distort. The sound is tight as the eye of a needle with beautiful tone. They seem extremely sturdy in feel and look but i've had them for a short time so only time will tell that but reviews for durability are great as well.

here is harmony centrals view.
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Vader+Cabinets/VC412BK+412+Cabinet/10/1
-George Will

definitely vaders
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
check out Randall bottoms or Rectifier cabs. Would sound great with that head
98' 1960 Les Paul Classic
00' 57' Reissue Goldtop Les Paul
92' R0' Historic Les Paul

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-o-verb 2x12 combo
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Extention cabinet
Boss GT-8
Korg DTR-1 Rackmount tuner
Sennheiser WZ-300 wireless