I consulted the Ultimate Wah thread but to no avail. On Saturday I went into Skip's Music Store to buy a wah wah pedal. I wanted to try out the Ibanez WD-7 but they didn't have it. I tried out the Dunlop Crybaby instead. So I bought that one. Then tried out the WD-7 at Guitar Center. I've compared them side by side and I think I'm leaning more towards the WD-7.

I really like the knobs on the Ibanez. I can get a bunch of tones out of it. The on/off mechanism on the crybaby bothers me. I don't like pushing down all the way on the toe part of the pedal to turn it on. I find the pedal harder to use because the pivoting is near the heel, where as on the WD-7 it is more near the center.

I know it sounds like I've already made my decision but which one do you think I should keep.
I think save a little more because wah is such a cool effect that yoiu want a really good one. (IMO)
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
Quote by dzaerpoor
I think save a little more because wah is such a cool effect that yoiu want a really good one. (IMO)

Okay... Anybody up for actually answering my question?
if you like the wd-7 more than the crybaby, definitely keep the crybaby

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Can you save another $30 or so? If you can, check out the Dunlop 535Q. I wouldn't recommend the Weeping Demon, but if you like it then by all means go for it.