I'm really starting to take a liking to the ESP brand guitars. I've been playing for around 3 monthes and have been learning slowly but surely. I really like to play metal songs but my current guitar (which isn't even mine, I've been loaned it for awhile) isn't quite up to the task. So, any suggestions for which ESP guitar I should buy?
What kind of budget do you have?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Eh, maybe an ESP LTD Viper 50 or M-50, depending on your particular style. All of the 50 model guitars are lower end budget models.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Buy the M-50. Its a really good guitar for the price and I have been playing for over 3 years.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
what style do you prefer V, les paul, warbeast, dinky, explorer, etc.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
I really prefer the V shape, but I don't know if I should buy a guitar just because it's looks cool.
Quote by Doomality
I'm willing to pay 500$-600$ for a guitar.

Well then the LTD EX-400 would be a great choice.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Check out the EC-500, or any other models above 250. They're great, and affordable. Personally, I recommend the FX-400.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
400 or 500 series. Whatever shape looks best to you.

What guitar are you using currently?
Quote by Doomality
I really prefer the V shape, but I don't know if I should buy a guitar just because it's looks cool.

The alexi 600 Is great guitar for the price..if you have an understanding of FR's All the better.
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal