hello all. i have recorded two jams i just did with my budy.

first is called "jammin' jam" just improv over the chords for marley's song.

second is called "d minor jam"

we are both swithchin off in jammin

on d minor i did the rhythm and we both recorded improv over it.

in my profile, tell me what you think. c4c of course
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
the rhythm guitar is a lot louder than the lead guitar ;[

otherwise the d minor jam is pretty impressive for improv
personally, i think you should turn up both guitars for the d minor jam, because the rhythym part is alot louder like kermitdf said above.

and for the jammin jammin, i like it its really laid back
Quote by kermitdf
the rhythm guitar is a lot louder than the lead guitar ;[

otherwise the d minor jam is pretty impressive for improv

thank you kind sir . and yea, the lead should have been louder, i agree.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Cheers for the crit

Yeah the lead guitar in d minor jam could be louder. otherwise its good.
I really like jammin jam. Theres this clicking noise over the top of it though, like the mic is clipping

The tones are really nice.

The recording quality isnt great for either tune, but thats not really importnt for these recordings.
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
Quote by nezv6
Cheers for the crit

Yeah the lead guitar in d minor jam could be louder. otherwise its good.
I really like jammin jam. Theres this clicking noise over the top of it though, like the mic is clipping

The tones are really nice.

The recording quality isnt great for either tune, but thats not really importnt for these recordings.

yea, im using a $20 mic and audacity. i hate it, but it works i suppose
Quote by Gabel
just listend to jamm'n jam...and it was really good i really like the "smooth" tone on the guitar (or maybe its just on one of the guitars..) but anyways..the part that kicks in around 3:20 ish is sick, dont get me wrong the others were good as well but they seemed more...riff-ish and the part at the end had more of an epic-solo kind of feeling

if you got time u should check out the link in my sig
yeah, i also liked the jammin jam, nice cover, didnt really listen to the other's
Quote by DMBftw
just listend to jamm'n jam...and it was really good i really like the "smooth" tone on the guitar (or maybe its just on one of the guitars..) but anyways..the part that kicks in around 3:20 ish is sick, dont get me wrong the others were good as well but they seemed more...riff-ish and the part at the end had more of an epic-solo kind of feeling

if you got time u should check out the link in my sig

thanks for listening kind sir
i will check yours out right now
Quote by Gabel