Ive been driving for about 16 months now and today i got in my first wrect. i was on the interstate and it was raining and i didnt see a traffic slow down ahead sign so i slammed on breaks and hit the car in front of me then ran into the cables in the median.

Luckily everyone was ok. But i got lucky because there was an old person and a baby in the car. If the baby got killed i probally woulda killed myself by nightfall.

But its all good, i just got a 77$ ticket for driving to fast for conditions. But my car is probally totaled and i have to pay for the damage i did to their car even though they can still drive in.

Cops are dicks btw.

anyone have any first time wrect stories?
A Car pulled right out in front of me slammed the breaks and manage to hit him though, he got out of the car and just started laying into to me, so unable to do **** all i reverse hoped out with an iron bar and chased THE PRICK down the road
Quote by suckerblues77
But its all good, i just got a 77$ ticket for driving to fast for conditions. But my car is probally totaled and i have to pay for the damage i did to their car even though they can still drive in.

Don't forget that your insurance is gonna go through the roof too.

EDIT: B-R-A-K-E-S are what you use to stop a car.
no... i dont suck at driving.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by suckerblues77
i was on the interstate and it was raining and i didnt see a traffic slow down ahead sign so i slammed on breaks and hit the car in front of me then ran into the cables in the median.

Are you sure you didn't hit the accelerate pedal?
i was driving out of the parking lot at school and my friend floored his car (in reverse, mind you) and t-boned me on the passenger side.

needless to say it was all his fault and i got a free paint job out of it
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
I had a pimp as balls 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis, tinted windows, 2 types of rims, nice interior. I can still smell her, my first woman (okay car)

I'm driving to work after school, it raining lightly, a woman in front of me forgets to turn where she was supposed to turn and decides to break hard and make a hard left. I was about a 100 ft behind her going 55, slammed my breaks. I saw I was going to hit her so I swerved to the right. I wound up going a high speed into the woods and took out like four trees. Totaled the car. Luckily Insurance didn't get involved, because I didn't hit her.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by rcw110131
Don't forget that your insurance is gonna go through the roof too.

EDIT: B-R-A-K-E-S are what you use to stop a car.

thats what rich parents are for dude.

Ill end up paying for the 77$ ticket though.

My 1994 nissan pathfinder has spent more time in the shop than in my drive way. And brakes plus slick roads are never a good combination.
My first wreck was not long after I started driving. I was waiting to turn onto a main road and there were three cars coming along, all with the blinkers on to turn down the road I was on. So I foolishly decided to go. The second car kept going and I T-boned him (I was looking the other way to make sure the far lane was clear). Moral of the story, don't trust blinkers because they don't mean sh**.

Also I'd like to add that I don't consider someone a safe driver until they've actually been in a wreck.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that someone at my work drove their car into a house lmao. Thats an exception to my safe driver criteria.
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Apr 27, 2008,
just a few weeks after i started driving i was driving down the highway and from what i remember i started to fall into the ditch so i punched the gas and cranked the wheel toward the other side of the road, hit the ditch popped up into the air flipped 3 times while in the air landed on the wheels in a cornfield the rolled another 3 times while on the ground and landed on the passenger side door

the roof was collapsed so bad you couldn't even fit a finger in between the steering wheel and the roof, i was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and the only injury i had was a scar on my shoulder, and a little bit of neck pain

i was told by police that i should have been killed, even with my seat belt on

i was VERY lucky their since then i have worn my seatbelt 100% of the time and not driving like a moron
I don't crash. Ever.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
My friend crashed his truck with me and another friend in it it was pretty scary we rolled like 4 times but we all had on our seat belts
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
I had a pimp as balls 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis, tinted windows, 2 types of rims, nice interior. I can still smell her, my first woman (okay car)

I'm driving to work after school, it raining lightly, a woman in front of me forgets to turn where she was supposed to turn and decides to break hard and make a hard left. I was about a 100 ft behind her going 55, slammed my breaks. I saw I was going to hit her so I swerved to the right. I wound up going a high speed into the woods and took out like four trees. Totaled the car. Luckily Insurance didn't get involved, because I didn't hit her.

1. Did it make a sound?
2. Did it scream in agony?
3. How can you sleep at night?
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
i crashed a riding lawnmower into my house.
does that count?
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
i've only been hit. stupid girl didn't even look when she was pulling out of the parking lot.
She was fat, ugly and I was drunk. It wasn't quite an enjoyable experience if I do say so myself.

*reads rest of the thread*

Wait a minute...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My first wreck was a few years back in NY. Really bad traffic, and I rear ended the person in front of me going about 35. $12,000 in damage
My second was worse, but not my fault in the least. I was driving down the highway at about 65, and someone pulled out and t-boned me. I spun, then flipped. I slid upside down for about 100 feet. My friend and I were both wearing out seatbelts, thank god. And we both walked out barely hurt.

^Man, that doesn't look too good. Glad you made it out okay.

I've been in three wrecks (I'm not the best driver ...)

The first was my fault. I was on a highway, the road was wet, in heavy traffic near a construction zone. I slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting someone, but not quick enough and rear-ended them.

The second was not my fault. Someone not paying attention rear-ended me on a side-street near my house.

The third was my own stupidity. I was driving on a highway in the middle of one of the worst ice storms in the state in recent years, and I slid off the road. There are so many ways I could have died doing that ...
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Never had anything in 6 years of driving.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
my story: it is snowing pretty bad and my friend INSISTED that i go to his house (i lived about 20 min away). i'm 16 and dumb, so me and my other friend get off the interstate and it is pretty slippery. i ram my 91 chevy cavalier into the back of a u-haul truck. the guy driving it didn't even know he was hit until he saw my car folded like an accordian in his rear view mirror. luckily, the truck had insurance on it and my uncle works on cars in his spare time, so he offered to fix my car if i paid for parts. the car was fixed and finally crapped out a few months later
I've never wrecked in my time of driving. Although I've come VERY close many of times.
i stopped at a light with my friends

then a car stopped next to ours and their windows opened and they fired shots at me with their gats
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
I was driving home from the pub, doin about 70 on the dual carriageway and took my eyes off the road for a second. Next thing i know im heading into the central reservation. Sparks are flying up the side of the car. Trying to correct myself i managed to swing the car onto the other side of the road and slam into the barriers over there. When I finally came to a stop the car was a total write off. Engine sticking out of the bonnet, front wheels detached from the axle, the whole front end squashed into a triangle shape. And it was a rental car I'd only just picked up.
Lost my licence for a year, saddled with the cost of a Vauxhall Omega, that night eventually cost me my job as well. Needless to say I've learnt my lesson. I'm just glad I didn't hurt anybody.
Don't drink and drive, I got lucky that night but there's plenty of others who weren't.