listining right now... the start is nice and relaxing. tone could have less trebble in my opinion. playing is good and tight, nothin negitive to say. i like it, its relaxing

take a look at mine if you would like. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=847637

Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
hie fieve, ia lieke eet alot. es very nice. it sound liekea joo hittig a train.
Last edited by Thrall at Apr 27, 2008,
Yea I know its horribly Trebbly. I'm still trying to get the hang of recording with this program. I'm using a crappy mic too,so thats another reason it doesn't sound too great. I'm about to get a direct-line in so I won't have to fool with Mics =D.
less treble more bass for the win
otherwise, awesome melody

i could see some drums and bass coming in towards the middle for a pretty cool effect
Thanks man. Yea I was gonna add Bass but currently my Bass is out of commission due to some wiring problems somewhere and I haven't been able to get it to a shop yet.
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback guys! On my next recording i'll try and get the Treble down but this Mic i'm using doesn't pick up too much Bass so i'll have to work with it.