Poll: guitar
Poll Options
View poll results: guitar
martin
14 38%
fender
23 62%
Voters: 37.
I can buy one guitar...not really sure why but I'll take it.
Anyway, I got my choices between

a

Martin D-12X1(12 string acoustic)

or a

Fender American Standard Telecaster.

I suppose if I get one or the other, I can get the one that I didn't get later (maybe 6 months).
I think the tele would have a bit more versatility. I always thought twelve strings were very limited.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
*sigh*

What style music do you play/like?

What do you want to be able to do with the guitar?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
well, do you want an acoustic or an electric? how is this so hard?
I have no opinion on this matter.
dude its almost summertime. get the acoustic and wow the girls with it, definitely the way to go, cause you can get the strat and have that to play indoors during the winter. thats my take on the situation
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
I want a martin 6 string really bad, but I also want the new white hellraiser... I feel your pain bro, but my problem solved itself as I am broke and saving for a motorcylce
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Telecaster. They sound great clean, and it's electric, so of course, you can do some distorted rock/metal stuff with it too. Also, I find electrics MUCH easier to play, especially compared to 12 string acoustics.