http://www.myspace.com/whisperstotheclouds

Anarchy In The UK is the only song with vocals. You cant really hear the guitar at some parts, because I screwed up missing it.

Also listen to the other two. They dont have vocals though. And we screwed up a lot on Bulls On Parade.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
singing is absolutely horrible.
bulls on parade - learn to keep a solid tempo, the guitarist was making the drummer make mistakes.
Simple Man - This one also has some timing issues, and one guitar is out of tune with the other.
EDIT: sorry to sound as harsh as i did. I've been ask to be kind of like a producer for a local band lately before they go in to record their stuff, so i've had to critique pretty harshly as of late.

EDIT #2: I also didn't point out anything good, either.
the drummer seems decent, keeps time well.
pretty good acoustic tone.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Last edited by cerveza at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by cerveza
singing is absolutely horrible.
bulls on parade - learn to keep a solid tempo, the guitarist was making the drummer make mistakes.
Simple Man - This one also has some timing issues, and one guitar is out of tune with the other.
:EDIT: sorry to sound as harsh as i did. I've been ask to be kind of like a producer for a local band lately before they go in to record their stuff, so i've had to critique pretty harshly as of late

Bulls on Parade... drums and bass were recorded first. Drums threw guitar off...

Simple Man... I was using an acoustic where we recorded, not my own. Same guitar was used for the two tracks, really bad intonation (sp?)
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?