Made some clips played them thru the pa sounds great. Played thru the computer speakers yuck and I do have some high end stuff for the computer.Kind of makes me wonder if its just a waste of time posting sound clips.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
depends what computer speakers you have.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Hm. In order for an amp to sound exactly the same through computer speakers, wouldn't you need tube speakers or something?
I've always thought that the computer speakers colour sound a little, but I'm unsure.
what the hell is a tube speaker?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
what the hell is a tube speaker?

Nothing. They don't exist.
What I meant though, was, that since tube amps give off a natural sound, you'd need a tube speaker, to replicate that natural sound and what not..

Gah, I suppose I make no sense.
depends on how it is EQed too, you have to EQ the recording differently so it sounds good through hi-fi speakers.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
It's called mastering.

Mastering Engineers get paid alot of money to make music sound good through all types of speakers instead of the set they were recorded on :P .
Quote by Mr_Pleb_Mgoo
It's called mastering.

Mastering Engineers get paid alot of money to make music sound good through all types of speakers instead of the set they were recorded on :P .

Yes. It's extremely hard to do on an amateur setup. I like to think I do a decent enough job..
You generally need some decent monitors to do an unmastered track justice.

A PA will reproduce those specific frequencies better than your low powered generic 2.5" cone computer speakers. Its DESIGNED to do it. The quality difference needed between a PA and computer speakers is enormous.
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
I think the computer has a bigger impact than the speakers; the A/D/A converters in particular.
Quote by Moe.
Nothing. They don't exist.
What I meant though, was, that since tube amps give off a natural sound, you'd need a tube speaker, to replicate that natural sound and what not..

Gah, I suppose I make no sense.

i suppose you mean, tube-powered speakers?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.