Page 1 of 3
Well, my 7th band of the past 2 years has just fallen apart.

I was feeling great about practicing today, and then came the drama. The singer wasn't "feeling it", and was looking at our meetings as a chore.

I'm really sick of music, its lead me down a path of total negativity and has only opened my eyes to the amount of stupid people in the world 'trying' to play music.

I made it my life. I devoted all my time to it. All my spare time was spent writing songs, listening to music, and playing guitar. I don't have any friends, I can't get a date. My whole life is guitar and music and I'm sick of it being up to other people whether or not I can even have the slightest amount of enjoyment with it. It makes me sick.

I've dealt with depression because of music for too long. I've got 3 bottles of ibuprofin, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of ambien. I want to die.
Suck it up nancy. Rub some dirt on it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
all it takes is one thing to turn your life in a positive direction. but you have to let it hapen
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
ok cool.

I don't know what you're expecting from us.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Roads5

I was feeling great about practicing today, and then came the drama. The singer wasn't "feeling it", and was looking at our meetings as a chore.

I'm really sick of music, its lead me down a path of total negativity and has only opened my eyes to the amount of stupid people in the world 'trying' to play music.

I made it my life. I devoted all my time to it. All my spare time was spent writing songs, listening to music, and playing guitar. I don't have any friends, I can't get a date. My whole life is guitar and music and I'm sick of it being up to other people whether or not I can even have the slightest amount of enjoyment with it. It makes me sick.

I've dealt with depression because of music for too long. I've got 3 bottles of ibuprofin, 1 bottle of vodka, 1 bottle of ambien. I want to die.

just chill and let it roll. good things happen to those who wait.
**** them learn to play the drum, bass, maybe even keyboards and make your own instrumental album. Don't quit yet.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
dont be a dumbass, quit it
if ur gonna do anything, be better at guitar and pull some kinda vai/satriani manuever and try to just write your music that way, **** the singer
Use your imagination, use your whammy bar.
Don't kill yourself person I don't know!

I have already witnessed 1 person this week attempt to do it, and I managed to talk her out of it.

Think of all the good things you have going for you in the future!
Quote by unknownpunkrock
dude life is massive , there is still lots to live for

+2

There is more than music out there dude. Think about it. This is your life. It deserves at least a months worth of thinking.
:sigh: another one of these..

it's not worth it. plus.. chicks love guitar players
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

+1

it sounds like you are taking everything too seriously.

just have fun with your music. eventually something will work out.
look at the first foo fighters album. Dave Grohl did that album by himself (with the exception on only one guitar track) and look at how kick ass that album was.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Beautifulxo

That's a blatant lie and you know it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Beautifulxo

well they dont love me
you're not really emo tell you "attempt" suicide. . . or atleast tell everyone your are. . .
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
Don't rely on other people for your own happiness, that should be your own responsibility.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by Havok19
**** them learn to play the drum, bass, maybe even keyboards and make your own instrumental album. Don't quit yet.

This is the best experience of your life.
Trust me it will make you hit en epitome of musical theory.
Quote by Roads5
well they dont love me

Don't be a bitch man. Its extremely selfish of you to be thinking this way.
last.fm[/url}
2 words: solo artist

If you don't want to depend on other people, don't.

Killing yourself is a bad idea. Plus, the world would suck just a bit more with one less person who cares about making music in it.
kill all humans
Quote by Roads5

Stop being a bitch about everything. be a solo artist. It sucks when you come to realize that a lot of people don't actually care about making music, but killing yourself because of it is a bit extreme, don't you think? How old are you, anyway?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
no offense, but your problems sound pathetic and you sound like your whinning about absolutely nothing. i'm normally sympathetic to people feeling how you are, but reading that... there isn't anything out of your control, if you are 'sick' of having to wait around for other people, why don't you learn other instruments and do something about it, find different people to play with, record your own material. i can't believe you would even think about something so serious as suicide when the problems you posted about were so minute.
Quote by TheHereAway
no offense, but your problems sound pathetic and you sound like your whinning about absolutely nothing. i'm normally sympathetic to people feeling how you are, but reading that there isn't anything out of your control, if you are 'sick' of having to wait around for other people, why don't you learn other instruments and do something about it, find different people to play with, record your own material. i can't believe you would even think about something so serious as suicide when the problems you posted about were so minute.

Exactly. I think the TS's biggest problem is his laziness.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by TheHereAway
no offense, but your problems sound pathetic and you sound like your whinning about absolutely nothing. i'm normally sympathetic to people feeling how you are, but reading that there isn't anything out of your control, if you are 'sick' of having to wait around for other people, why don't you learn other instruments and do something about it, find different people to play with, record your own material. i can't believe you would even think about something so serious as suicide when the problems you posted about were so minute.

That might be the way you see it, but I cannot beleive you have no capacity for human tendency.
Don't rely on other people to make you happy. You'll just get screwed.

I suggest going solo and making music just for the sake of the music. It's not worth caring what other people think because it just puts you in moods like this.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

and take this guy's advice. You have to buck up and get through the sh1t before your life can get any better.

And if you kill yourself, your life will never get better.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Do you know what happens when you die? You DIE!

If another bump in the road is going to mess you up this much then you're being a ****ing pussy. Suicide is for pansies so show everybody you've got what it takes and cowboy up.

You know they weren't BSing when they wrote this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiBMltWg2RQ
I'm Tyler
Wow, you are indeed an idiot and will be a major idiot if you kill yourself over something as trivial as that.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Exactly. I think the TS's biggest problem is his laziness.

Problems like "laziness" may have led to this, but as a responsible person, you should not exentuate these themes at the current time. Deal with what is important now.
The only reason I won't make a witty comment encouraging you to go for it is because if I did, it would end up all over the news. "Suicide caused my internet bullying." Look, dude, killing yourself is stupid, regardless of the hole you've dug yourself into. An internet forum can't stop you. If you're gonna do it, you're gonna do it, but it's a bad decision, and I don't want to give you any more attention.
Quote by Teufel
Wow, you are indeed an idiot and will be a major idiot if you kill yourself over something as trivial as that.

Wow, says the guy who endorses Adolf Hitler's concept of humanitarianism
+ 1234567890.5 to everyone that has said go solo
its hard yes but well worth it!
just dont kill yourself haha thats no fun...make a solo album now thats fun!! ^_^
maybe a few nasty hard times writing but come to UG for that help and we can all help you with stuff ^_^
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Page 1 of 3