Hey guys, there's an awsome competition on the go at gtridol.com, top 10 contestants get to compete in london at the internation guitar festival and open of for the satriani.

so you guys can enter your own stuff there and vote for other people

the main reason was to get you guys to vote for i guy im rooting for who is currently in 2nd place by 30 votes.

http://www.gtridol.com/chris-feener,

vote please and enter your own vids, good luck =]
Ibanez RGR420EX
B.C. Rich MockingBird w/ EMG 81/85

Peavey Valveking 212 Tube Combo

Electro harmonix Metal Muff
Electro harmonix Big Muff
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
The ultimate 'My penis is bigger' competition.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The ultimate 'My penis is bigger' competition.

Ha ha!

i'm afraid of getting e-raped for posting a video (in fact, i'm quite sure It would happen) but it's an interesting thing to watch

--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

why is it all shredding?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
why is it all shredding?

maybe because some people believe it's all about speed..but there are some nice melodic songs there..so it's not like "OMG THEY ARENT USING EMOSHUN"

I'm not mocking you or anything..I'm just saying..
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by freedoms_stain
That Chris Feener guy made an account here and tried to get us to do this for him.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=843807&highlight=feener

see.

In no way surprising. But to be fair, the song he posted is actually pretty good. I was expecting it to be a boring sloppy shredded solo, and I enjoyed listening to it.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress