I've been trying to think of this zeppelin song and its been driving me crazy. I don't know if I can describe it well enough for yall to figure it out. Its got a 2 part harmony with no instruments (i think) and its like "naa naaaaa na na na na na nanananan nana na" and it actually goes like na na lol. Thats a pretty crappy way of putting it, but any help is appreciated.
Quote by jimmyslashpage
with no instruments

Acapella Zeppelin? I have not heard this, I am most intrigued...

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
^^^^its only a few parts of the songs....its almost like the part in nobody's fault but mine if u know what i mean
the ocean
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
the part you're describing sounds to me like a section towards the middle of "the ocean".

one way to make sure this is it is to listen for a time signature of 4/4 to 7/8 during the chorus.
definitely the ocean
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
oh really? I thought that went bee do beep bop bippa doowow
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
Quote by kjhelms
oh really? I thought that went bee do beep bop bippa doowow

This is Led Zeppelin, not Little Richard!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I'm most disappointed, I was hoping that this thread would lead me to a new discovery of a lost Led Zeppelin acapella album... Damn.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by ewp805

This is Led Zeppelin, not Little Richard!

was making fun of the nananananana bit
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum