I cant for the life of me understand through its context used understand what this phrase means. I wikipedia'd it and used dictionary.com and both said this

In legal history, a bote, also spelled bot or bót, was a compensation, recompense, or amends. It is the source of a variety of other terms, including the following: manbote, which is amends paid to a lord for a servant who was killed; boteless, where no judgment or favor will acquit someone, as would be the case for sacrilege; fire-bote, house-bote, hedge-bote, plow-bote, etc. It is also the source of the common phrase to boot.

Doesnt help me at all. There's a bunch of educated people here, can someone enlighten me please?
I think when you put it after a noun, it means "a lot of." Like when you say someone has "courage to boot" it means they have a lot of courage. I'm not entirely sure, though, as I haven't heard it used very often.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION

Boot.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Boot.

/Thread
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Well, you have it the first line: "to amend".
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."