Page 1 of 3
So who's getting it? It's coming out in 5 and a half hours where I live, yay!
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
3 and half for us, however i am not getting it, and if im not mistaken new zealand is the first
damn straight new zealand is the first, unfortunately I don't yet have a console that would support it
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Here's what you do.
1. Get a trout.
2. Bring trout everywhere you go.
3. Problem solved.

Seriously, I wouldn't **** with a guy who is randomly carrying a trout.

OM NOM NOM
Well I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope you get run over by a train, you lucky bastard.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I would if I had a PS3.........
Does anyone know if it's coming out on PC?
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
The only thing I can remember though is beating the hell out of a beaver's skull. Also I think there were Pokemon there.
Around 14 hours for me, getting it from Tesco at midnight, oh and I'm off tomorrow so...
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

im not getting it
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Quote by aviators
I would if I had a PS3.........
Does anyone know if it's coming out on PC?

I really can't see why it wouldn't.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

aparently its coming out in like october for pc
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
DAMN RIGHT Im getting it. I'm actually going to wake up at 7:30 on a Tuesday just to get it. I have a friend who was playing just today and he says it AMAZING. And by even just looking at the achievements, I believe him. I gots some spoilerz but thus said I dont want to spoil it for you guys.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by death_metaller

Would make for an awsome birthday present then
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
The only thing I can remember though is beating the hell out of a beaver's skull. Also I think there were Pokemon there.
I have the day off tomorrow, but if I'm lucky I'll get it today. And if I do, I may skip the two lessons I have today....

Quote by death_metaller
Source? I know most places have started saying that it won't come out on PC. That said, developers often say that and a year later there it is.
mines is in the post, got the email from play this morning
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
i might order it from amazon right now.

in fact

I'm going to order it from amazon right now...

EDIT: NVM

I'm gonna set my alarm clock and go in early.
Last edited by Slinov at Apr 28, 2008,
I wish I had a PS3, but then it would be only for GTA IV, so I'll wait and buy it when it comes out for PC
I'm sure GTA IV will be awesome, because Rockstar games never cease to amaze me with their new GTA games who lives up to their excpectations every time
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
I was working at JB HI FI today and they had their shipment of it arriving.
they sell it tomorrow

there was like 10 boxes of it.

I looked through the manual and everything.
looks so ****ing good.

i don't have a PS3 or Xbox 360 though.

Have anyone checked their official website? The miltiplayer modes seems to be really original (some of them) and fun! I really wanna see what the "cooperative" will be. I wonder when they'll reveal it...
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
I feel this game will be good, but will not have the same feel as VC or SA... Obviously. But i mean the fun feel, does anyone know what i mean?
NO PLANES!
NO FORREST!
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
^ No normal car jacking anymore either..

Err yes, there is.

If stealing a parked car it takes about 2 seconds longer, but jacking a car being driven then it's exactly the same.
Getting mine at the 11:30 opening of Gamestation tonight. I also have tomorrow off, and it's pound a pint night.

**** yeah!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
So what's the first thing everyone going to do?

And does anyone find this weird? I like to crash or even scratch my car the least amount possible, and the same goes for pedestrians. I just can't kill an innocent person

But i'll ****ing kill anyone who ****ing dents my ****ing car with a ****ing baseball bat.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69

And does anyone find this weird? I like to crash or even scratch my car the least amount possible, and the same goes for pedestrians. I just can't kill an innocent person

But i'll ****ing kill anyone who ****ing dents my ****ing car with a ****ing baseball bat.

*edges away from Rocker 69*
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Rocker_69

if yoiu didnt crash your car into someone elses then they wouldnt get out of THIER car and bash yours. They have a right to be very very angry.
Quote by I_Am_Primus
if yoiu didnt crash your car into someone elses then they wouldnt get out of THIER car and bash yours. They have a right to be very very angry.

No no, like, you know how you see people doing that in the game? And sometimes guys hit your car? Well, I chase them, screech my car infront of theirs and get out, pull them out of their car and smash them.

And metacarpi,

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
i'm not getting it since i dont have a ps3 but i'll be going to my local eb games to have a look at the midnight launch
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Rocker_69

I'm going to be a model citizen

Or, I'm going to get the first few missions done to get the feel of the game and then go Postal.
Quote by Slinov
anyone know how long gamestation are open for tonight

(from 11:30?)

I think til about 1 or 2.

I know they're opening again early in the morning too, like 8:30.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

I'm not getting it for a couple of weeks but I'm getting the USA version, as I refuse to get an edited AUS version.

I'm so excited for a video game, it depresses me
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96

I'm so excited for a video game, it depresses me

Same here.

I feel like I'm a kid again.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

I'm gonna try finish Vice City today, I was on it for a while yesterday and had lots of fun. Then I'm getting GTA IV tommorow, might even walk down to Game at midnight.
I shouldn't have bought my ibanez.
oh well, GTA was never my favourite games and the ending was leaked so it ruined it for me.
I've almost finished.
Quote by metacarpi
Same here.

I feel like I'm a kid again.

A kid who likes to steal cars and be involved in a crime web.

I really dislike seeing children playing GTA games, though I don't blame them...I blame the parents for not caring.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I'm guying to buy a PS3 just so I can play this.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Kensai
Well I think I speak for everyone when I say I hope you get run over by a train, you lucky bastard.

+1

I don't even have a 360 yet, but I will (hopefully) be getting one soon. Especially since I have a chance of getting one for free.

One of my good friend's girlfriend won a 360 in a raffle at a local Relay for Life event, and he knows good and well she will never play it, because she has a Wii and never touches it. So I'm hoping he can convince her to give it to me, since he already has one.

But, like most things, this doesn't have a GREAT chance of happening, though. I'm confident, at least.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 3