So pit ...

... it was a veery long night last night, and amongst other things i started to think about the things that keep me awake at night ...

these are some of the things i came up with

- college work
- work
- thinking about what keeps me awake at night
- health
- safety of family & friends

well the list goes on to the absolutely ridiculous ones like "the end of the world" and all of the "What if?" scenarios ...

... tell me what keeps you awake pit ...
To all the villianous insects who preach their slanderous, dupliciticious loathing; to each beautiful walking laceration who made me weep and bleed ... I hope you choke

ROCK ON DUDES
Bed bugs.

And the boogeyman.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Figuring out how I'm going to get my 100W amp down the road, on a bus, on two trains then down another road without it getting damaged.
Quote by Mask_of_Terror
The fact my girlfriend of 15months cheated on me......

wow. the bitch. harsh dude. mostly uni stuff keeps me awake. But i find i i wind down earlier then i can just drop off without stayin up
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
'That girl' aswell, seriously, don't think that I'll be able to sleep tonight due to what she's done.

But mainly studying for my AMEB CPM music exams, getting in before the deadline for the tests, getting my licence, and getting a job.
Quote by the1
That girl

Hayley Williams?
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
nothing, i really dont take society all that seriously to worry about stupid **** like that haha
The fact that i have swollen lymph nodes all around me.
Had 3 blood tests all came back with clear.
But still no medicine for me.. which means i have to wait it out
They dont even noe what is the cause of them yet for ****s sake
If those fires I started are coming along nicely.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kensai, apparently they are. I saw them on the news a while ago. Grats
Wait...
Where the fuck am i??
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Quote by BGSM
Kensai, apparently they are. I saw them on the news a while ago. Grats

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Girl i like.
money management.
college work and not V failing it/not getting my yr 12 at all.
my mum fighting, we fight all the time.
paying off my amp.
pressure to get my license, im near 18 and dont have L's.
time to play guitar or lack there of.
general depression.
cant get my live xbox working cos the router doesent work so i have to ring the ****ing hotline.
appearence, getting enough time to work out.
wether what im doing with my life is right at all.
what i wanna wear and conforming etc trying not to become a typical dude, i like to be myself.
girl i like (really bugs me).
how she has a bf and i dont stand much chance.
football is getting me down, i have lost lust to play and i just want it to be over
what i will do after college.
job.
jobs after college.
bosses at my work.
music.
i stay awake cos if i dont listen to enough music i feel drained and empty.
if i dont find happyness soon within this ill probably kill myself.
i think of ways id like to die.
maybe make it look like an accident.
friends are realling getting to me.
find it harder and harder to find someone to confide in.
how i dont enjoy life and dont have an exciting one compared to those people that every school has who just have an awesome life.
ill think of more.

EDIT:
yeah i dont like my family or home, i dont feel welcome or comfortable in my saroundings.
id like to move out but problems above explain why thatd be hard.
how im so silent and insecure.
im quite fun to be around i like to think but im so awkward in alot of social situations.
i dont think my life is going to pan out at all really.
i like to write, musically and in poems etc but when i cant find the right words or inspiration for originality on guitar that annoys and stresses me out alot.
their basically my only escapes so when they dont work everything is ****.
im hungry alot, i dont have anywhere near a normal sleep pattern hence my post so yeah i cant eat breakfast alot and my whole day is just muddled up and ****house.

EDIT:
i play grid-iron and have loved the sport for many many years, following local and pro but i couldnt play the last year due to a back problem where i factured 3spots and bulged a disc.
its cos i have some condition only 5% of australians have where my bottom spinal bones are much more brittle than everyone else.
So i couldnt play last year with that which caused long periods of immense pain.
Now my friends are going over to the U.S and Canada to represent.
They can do it cos they played state last which i could have done were i not messed up and its 4.5 grand to go and i dont earn enough to afford that.
so im basically cut and overly jealous of them and theyre alittle more simple minded and less bothered by things such as girls and ex gfs so they are basically living it up.
yeah ex's get me all day, every day.
i think about past relationships and being close and having them know me inside out all the time, i miss it with passion and its so hard to gain that, especially with me cos im very awkward in those thing.
im a virgin and it bugs the **** outta me, im so left out of a different world because of it.
some of it is the sexual frustration but i just want to do it to get it off my mind.
yeah sexual frustration, that is huge.

well that was a mad ass bitch on my behalf, sorry for long post but i felt it best to get it all down. sorry again.
Last edited by thepatient002 at Apr 28, 2008,
I had an assessment the other week and got like 4 hours sleep, even though I knew I'd be fine and pass
To above,
Make sure you're always doing only what you truly love. Everything else is nothing. Just find something that makes you happy and hold onto it.
Quote by dangorironhide
He meant 'thepatient002' you tard

i was being sarcastic, "you tard "

EDIT: sarcastic isnt the word, but I know what I mean..
My damn dog won't stop either snoring or scratching. My door doesn't close properly, so if I close it on her and leave her outside, she slams against it and opens it, waking me in the process.
Whenever I try and fall asleep, one way or another, I always get around to "what happens after we die..."

It scares the sh*t out of me,
The.
Quote by WyldeRaven
So pit ...

... it was a veery long night last night, and amongst other things i started to think about the things that keep me awake at night ...

these are some of the things i came up with

- college work
- work
- thinking about what keeps me awake at night
- health
- safety of family & friends

well the list goes on to the absolutely ridiculous ones like "the end of the world" and all of the "What if?" scenarios ...

... tell me what keeps you awake pit ...

Death
Quote by Mask_of_Terror
The fact my girlfriend of 15months cheated on me......

the shes not worth it :/
-

i was kept awake last night anyway
-school
-future
-friends
-family
-ill
-failing
Quote by punk_metal
The fact that i have swollen lymph nodes all around me.
Had 3 blood tests all came back with clear.
But still no medicine for me.. which means i have to wait it out
They dont even noe what is the cause of them yet for ****s sake

Did they test you for glandular fever?
Quote by consecutive e
Did they test you for glandular fever?

Yup.
No glandular fever.
Ive had no fever-like symptoms anyways.
I sleep fine and no heat.

I got scared because of what i read on the internet about lymphoma or whatever its called but doctor said nah. Woulda shown up on the blood test anyways.

Doctor reckons its a infection in my psoriasis which somehow got into my blood system.
( i have psoriasis on my legs and arms and a tiny bit on my scalp)
Masturbation. You try going to sleep while having a wank. Yeah thought you couldn't.

Actually cheating girlfriends seems to be a recurring theme so I'll add to it. I found out like 1 or 2 months after I broke up with a girlfriend of 1 and a half years that she spend 3 weeks being poked etc (not continuously obviously) by one of my mates not long after we started going out. I didn't sleep much the night I found out I have to admit.
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Apr 28, 2008,
death
thinking about wanking
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.