Well now you can!

This is for a almost-NEW Canon DC201 MiniDVD Camcorder. It was originally purchased for post-production effects, but I simply don't have time to play around on the computer anymore. It was only used ONCE. It spent most of it's time in the box.

Great little camera. Good for the amateur or the advanced. It records widescreen (16:9) or standard (4:3) and uses MiniDVDs as media, which is great! You can record a video, do simple edits (such as fades) and simply pop it into your dvd player. As simple as that! It also has a 30x optical zoom. It uses a Lithium Ion battery for power, so no need for Double As!

When you buy the camera, you get : Paperwork, an AV cable, Charger + battery.

BUT!

I will also include :

- An EXTRA battery!
- A deluxe leather carrying case
- 5 Mini DVD-Rs
- 3 Mini DVD-RWs (rewritables)
- A small tripod

I bought the camera at around 350$. It now retails for 299$ at staples, which is where I bought it. The extras (called DVD power pack) are worth 99.86$ at staples.

You can see a review here : http://www.techradar.com/products/cameras-and-camcorders/camcorders/camcorders/dc201-76186/review

I'm selling it for 215$ OBO! I'm located in Canada. I'll ship almost anywhere, and if it's cheap, i'll pay for it. USA shipping would be around 15 bucks.

Pics HERE : http://ottawa.en.craigslist.ca/ele/649873539.html
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Last edited by Cynoxx at Apr 28, 2008,
haha i like how you made a sales pitch.

free up!

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Could you post, or direct me to a sample of a video taken with the camera?
Want to see the quality. ^_^

I've been looking for a camera, but not for youtube.

Thanks.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
I do not have any samples, unfortunately. Either way, I would have to compress it to send it over the web, and that would kinda defeat the purpose .

I can assure you that the video quality is great: In daylight, it looks amazing. In low light conditions, it's a little grainy (but that's the case almost any cameras or camcorders without flash). It's a good deal. You're obviously going to get better quality with a more expensive model (by more expensive, I mean $400-$500), but for $215, definitely good value for the quality it gives you.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Bump
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I'm interested, just let me see how much I can come up with. I have 150, but will borrow from some friends. I'll be sure to keep you up to date.

Edit:I'm a little worried about customs and such, never had anything shipped internationally, any ideas on that, if there will be a fee of some sort?
Quote by rastaman12
Last edited by Lucky#Slevin at Apr 29, 2008,
Quote by Lucky#Slevin
I'm interested, just let me see how much I can come up with. I have 150, but will borrow from some friends. I'll be sure to keep you up to date.

Edit:I'm a little worried about customs and such, never had anything shipped internationally, any ideas on that, if there will be a fee of some sort?

I'll mark it as a gift, should be free. PM me your address so I can check the shipping costs (just want to make sure it's reasonable )
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Sent you a PM.
Quote by rastaman12