didnt know were else to put this, hope its the right group.

anyway,

does anyone know if it is possiable to write polyrythems in guitar pro 5? if so i cant figure out how to do it and cant find anything about how to do it, so im guessing you cant.
Probably belongs in tab talk? I could be wrong though. Yeah I've looked around heaps to see if you can and I don't think its possible.
I thought poly rhythms was where the rhythm is made to feel like its a in a different time signiture that it actual is. Im guessing stuff like that is pritty hard to work out and put down on a score.

What Im trying to say is, there is n need for an option for poly rhythms because it just uses the basic notes you need to create a score anyway.
Just leave it in 4/4 and work around it. It's tedious work but very much doable.

And it's not like there's a time signature called 'polyrhythm'. The whole point is that you're creating new ones in existing time signatures, there's never going to be a convenient button to press.
Even though the bar might read 4/4, you can put in 3 notes in that bar and extend them and link them to the next bar for a 3/4 feel for example.

It gets tricky but you can do this with lots of time signatures.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
what i ment was to have one instrument in a time sig, say 4/4 and another instrument in say 5/4. tried switching them like that but once you put a instrument in a time sig it switches all others to that in the bar.

oh well ill just have to do the math and figure it out in one time sig.