Sorry if similiar thread already exists,but I couldn't find it.
Anyway,Annihilator is one of my favourite thrash metal bands,and Jeff Waters one of my favourite thrash guitarists,and currently I have first 2 albums.
If anyone wants to discuss something about this band,feel free to do it.
Current situation:
Proud owner of Jackson JS30RR and Roland Cube 30X
I'm not a metalhead, but yeah, they deffinitely rock And +1 for Jeff Waters for using Laboga amps.
Personally, I think that Jeff Waters' tone is pretty much perfect - it's what I'm searching for with my gear. It's a shame that I have no chance of EVER playing as cleanly as him. His picking is flawless.
I just have "Alice in Hell", and "Never, Neverland" cause a friend of mine gave them to me.

But they're pretty good albums. Didn't make me wanna rush out and get the rest though.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I've just saw Alison Hell music video.Some really weird stuff.Do they have more music videos on their first 2 albums?
Current situation:
First 2 albums are excellent. The rest, of what I have heard is complete cock and balls.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
a good band, one of the few thrash bands where i generally like the solos. they're tone is great and they're bass is also audible (huge plus for me.) unfortunately, their disco is extremely hit and miss. it goes from classics like Alice In Hell to utter **** like Remains. if you want a sampling of alot of their good stuff (quite a bit of it better than the studio versions) get Double Live Annihilation.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Did Jeff wrote bass riffs on their first 2 albums?
Current situation:
The first two albums are easily the best but I do find myself listening to Metal (the Annihilator album) quite a lot... it's got some catchy tracks.
clown parade is good, the rest, not so much.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Alice In Hell and Never, Neverland are great, I don't really like the rest though.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Apr 29, 2008,
I am in love in beautifull guitars in Crystall Ann.
Current situation:
First two albums are great. Saw them live, but wasn't original lineup. Still a kickass show although they suffered from bass problems which damped Alison Hell a bit.
RULE BRITANNIA
I got Alice in hell and Never neverland on Saturday for my birthday and I really like both albums. Jeff is such an awesome guitarist, an inspiration and a great songwriter which is something which I find a lot of other metal bands lack. I think i'm gonna get KOTK next or there any others you guys would recommend?

cheers
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by sgboy666
I got Alice in hell and Never neverland on Saturday for my birthday and I really like both albums. Jeff is such an awesome guitarist, an inspiration and a great songwriter which is something which I find a lot of other metal bands lack. I think i'm gonna get KOTK next or there any others you guys would recommend?

cheers

carnival diablos is also good, but as i suggested earlier, get Double Live Annihilation. it has a ton of stuff from alot of different albums, and the KotK songs on it have better drums cause they aren't a machine.
The worst album has to be Remains IMO. I also think Schizo is a pretty cool album.
NOPE.
Which is in your opinion the album I should get after Alice In Hell and Never,Neverland?
Current situation:
Quote by charvel_man
The worst album has to be Remains IMO. I also think Schizo is a pretty cool album.

AAAAALLLLL FORRRR YOOOOOUUUUUU

Ring any bells? lol
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Annihilator are overrated but I admit that I like the Alice In Hell album.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by Crazed Shredder
Annihilator are overrated but I admit that I like the Alice In Hell album.

I disagree. If anything they're underrated.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
No, he's right they're pretty overrated.

They get a lot of love for a band who only ever put out two solid records.

Also, what the **** is with the necrobump? You went and found a thread from a year ago, when the thrash thread probably would have done?
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
New album called "Suicide Society" will be released in near time What do you think guys about the fact that Jeff Waters is a vocalist on the new album? Because I think that Dave Padden is a better singer than Jeff