I usually play metal/punk, MCR, greenday etc.
My price range is about £200-£300, my amp atm is a Vox AD-15VT. i've been looking at the Jackson JS30 KV, http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/76359, But im Still unsure. Any advice?
Last edited by dazz203 at May 21, 2008,
go with fender they make decient guitars a good one is a about 200 dollars in american money, sorry i have no clue what the hell £200-£300 is in american money or what currency that is. and another thing do not buy guitars at a store like target, wal-mart ect. go to guitar center or somthing like that. trust me
As for the Jackson, I tried a JS30 RR (Basically the same, but its a offset V) and it had one MAJOR flaw that single handedly kept me from buying one, the input jack. Its put on the lower horn, so if you have a straight cord (Or Chord as some people call (WTH!)) digs into your leg if you play as you should....

Though, I'd suggest you also look at both the Ibanez RG321 and/or RG3EX1 (Only difference is wood and pickups basically, plus the EX has a quilted maple top (So it looks awesome!) Both are awesome (If you can find them at normal prices)

BTW, for those not in the know, 1 pound is roughly 2 dollars.
Quote by rebornmaster9
go with fender they make decient guitars a good one is a about 200 dollars in american money, sorry i have no clue what the hell £200-£300 is in american money or what currency that is. and another thing do not buy guitars at a store like target, wal-mart ect. go to guitar center or somthing like that. trust me

£ is pounds.... 1 pound = 1.99402 dollars... so in general 1 pound = 2 dollars....
washburn x50 pro.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by GuitarManNick
£ is pounds.... 1 pound = 1.99402 dollars... so in general 1 pound = 2 dollars....

ooooooohhh... shows you how much i know
thanks dude