Page 1 of 2
What is your purpose?

I came to rock, and rock i will!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
To dedicate my life to music in all forms, and show people that you don't have to smoke/do drugs/get drunk ect. ect. to have fun.
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901
To dedicate my life to music in all forms, and show people that you don't have to smoke/do drugs/get drunk ect. ect. to have fun.

my purpose in life is to dedicate my life to smoking/doing drugs/getting drunk because thats the only way to have fun.... & music helps too!!
Quote by _-Joey-_
my purpose in life is to dedicate my life to smoking/doing drugs/getting drunk because thats the only way to have fun.... & music helps too!!

Lawl, guess I'd better start working on you then hey? :P:

EDIT:
Quote by DieGarbageMan
to search and destroy. mostly destroy.

Searchiiiiiiiiiiiiin', seek and destroy!!
sig goes here
Quote by Skater901

wow, someone in the pit that actually has a brain. i second this post.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Quote by ortrigger

Thank you! Sigged.
sig goes here
To build and sell amazing, original guitars designed by myself at reasonable prices and to get rid of this stupid thing about left handed guitars being sold for £100 more than their identical right handed copy.
Quote by A-G-guitarist
To build and sell amazing, original guitars designed by myself at reasonable prices and to get rid of this stupid thing about left handed guitars being sold for £100 more than their identical right handed copy.

Amen to that brother. More power to you.
sig goes here
To die.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by Skater901
Thank you! Sigged.

lol. that's not even my purpose in life. my purpose in life is to find the perfect balance between a career and music. that way i can do music but still make money.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Still searching for mine.

Quote by WillPlayForFood
mow lawns mutha ****a.. shiiieeett back in the old days we used to go out in the fields and pick cotton.. turns out My boss was colorblind.

EDIT:not trying to be racist.
...and don't sig me.
My life is as pointless as anyone else's and I find solace in that.

I set my own goals and achieve them. I get more out of that than someone telling a higher entity gave me a purpose. I don't like the idea of being just a pawn in someone's game.

I'm agnostic by the way. In between deism and atheism.

EDIT: Reading through, a lot of people here need to grow up.
Quote by ortrigger

To proove beyond all reasonable doubt that nobody in the pit has a brain
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
to be an arsehole, im really not a very nice person if your not my friend
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by ortrigger
lol. that's not even my purpose in life. my purpose in life is to find the perfect balance between a career and music. that way i can do music but still make money.

Meh. I firgured I have a career and do music on the side.
But my career would be graphic design therefore I create in both ways.
Quote by ortrigger

Why not just make music your career? That's what I'm gonna do. Make money doing what I love.
sig goes here
Quote by Craigo
My point is as pointless as anyone else's and I find solace in that.

I set my own goals and achieve them. I get more out of that than someone telling a higher entity gave me a purpose. I don't like the idea of being just a pawn in someone's game.

I'm agnostic by the way. In between deism and atheism.

EDIT: Reading through, a lot of people here need to grow up.

im an atheist, but if im asked what my purpose is in life.... i'll always say something along the lines of "drinking.... so other kids cant get drunk & damage their brains.... but i dont care bout mine!!" XD
Quote by faultyy
To proove beyond all reasonable doubt that nobody in the pit has a brain

just take me for an example. you failed already.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
divide by zero
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by ortrigger

Proove it, and by proof I mean an actual picture of your brain, with todays date and your user name next to it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by ortrigger

ortrigger is correct, simply because he agrees with me.
sig goes here
Quote by faultyy
Proove it, and by proof I mean an actual picture of your brain, with todays date and your user name next to it

i'm pretty sure that is also a failing post. the whole, "pics or it didn't happen" thing is so old your mom remembers it.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
The purpose of my life is for me to give my life purpose.

Im going to continue to be a musician and make a living from it

Im proberly gonna do some drinkin/screwing along the way to.
Quote by ortrigger
i'm pretty sure that is also a failing post. the whole, "pics or it didn't happen" thing is so old your mom remembers it.

And you just opened yourself up to massive retaliation there by saying a mum joke. ;D
sig goes here
I want to write one good book.

I'd say two good books, but if i've no written one, then two's just pushin it.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by ortrigger

I highly doubt that, my mother doesn't even remember how not to get lost falling down the stairs.

Page 1 of 2