Hi, so i'm looking to buy an acoustic guitar, and i've narrowed it down to these two after reading several reviews etc..

I was planning to buy the FG700S, but i was just wondering, apart from the FG700S having a high gloss finish and the FG700MS having a matte finish, what are the differences between these two guitars that cause the price difference?

any help would be appreciated, thanks. =)

[also sorry if theres already a topic on this, couldnt find any]
i think they are the same .. only diff is couple bucks for the high gloss natural finish .. but i would think matt finish would sound better since it lets the wood vibrate more .. but then i think the high gloss finish would be better protecting .. u should just save up a lil more and get the fg730s .. the rosewood back and sides gives the sound more depth .. the fg700 is mahogany ..but they are both great sounding guitars
they dont even sell the fg700ms on musiciansfriends or samash or guitar center .. they only sell the fg700s .. i wonder why
Quote by timmyinpajamas
i think they are the same .. only diff is couple bucks for the high gloss natural finish .. but i would think matt finish would sound better since it lets the wood vibrate more .. but then i think the high gloss finish would be better protecting .. u should just save up a lil more and get the fg730s .. the rosewood back and sides gives the sound more depth .. the fg700 is mahogany ..but they are both great sounding guitars

It's Nato actually. Which is probably a even lesser grade of wood.