so i will buy an amp but i have money enough for like a 30 watt ss amp... im playing at home and i want a good dist. tone. also good cleans so should i buy an amp with good cleans and add the dist. option with pedal or what should i do? i have an cort evl k-4 i want to play metal properly so what amp and what pedal you advice me? i dont have lots of money so better be cheap...
well, more importantly, how cheap is cheap? for all we know you might be a billionaire who thinks a Dumble overdrive special is cheap.

basically, be more specific. what's your budget?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Maybe some power metal and thrash metal. As i said its cheap as a 30 watt ss amp so lets say 300 dollar i live in turkey so prices may change...
hiya guys i cant actually advise you dude on what to buy but i was actually wandering for myself
i will not be able to pay much at all for an amp, like £150 and under :/
but i want a good sounding amp (dosnt need effects because i have a multi effects pedal)
i play simular stuff to dream theater (not as well like haha ) and neoclassical stuff malmsteen etc

thanks guys