I ordered a PRS Private Stock a while back (i saved for over a year). The body is a Santana II-style with a West-Coast Curly Maple-topped African Mahogany that is as thick as a Les Paul. The neck is a 25" scale Brazilian Rosewood one-piece with an Ebony Fretboard. The Inlay on the fretboard is a depiction of a katana dripping blood (in layman's terms: samurai sword) in Mastodon Ivory, & Red Coral. On the maple top a samruai is inlaid in Black Onyx, Red Coral, & Mastodon Ivory. Finally the kanji symbol for "Ronin" Inlaid on the back in Agoya. the finish is what PRS calls "Fire red".

IT IS GORGEOUS!
i demand pics, i wish to fap
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
I agree...and how much did that set you back? On google the lowest price I see for a private stock is 7500...that must be one hell of a piece of lumber.
Quote by mattvl
I agree...and how much did that set you back? On google the lowest price I see for a private stock is 7500...that must be one hell of a piece of lumber.

over 18 large, don't be jealous, i'm a rich boy (inheritance)
Quote by mrrazorblade
over 18 large, don't be jealous, i'm a rich boy (inheritance)

So you dropped over 18k and can't afford a camera?
Quote by Horlicks
^ delete the other thread, i mean, this came first right?

Unfortunately, mods are like Greek gods - their powers only work in certain areas.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by mrrazorblade
i want to modify my guitar (pickups & a vibrato). Does anyone know of a place i can get these parts for cheap, cause i'm near broke.

lol!
Quote by Dirk Gently
Unfortunately, mods are like Greek gods - their powers only work in certain areas.

So you'd be the God of ice and this would be like putting out a fire without melting right?

...just kidding (don't freeze me!).

But seriously, post some pics, I wanna see what this beast looks like. Unless it's like a Greek vampire and doesn't show up on film...
Damn , click on his profile and look at his gear ... I don't think its quite realistic ...

I'm stuck with an Epi firebird ( but I love it to death ) and he got 2 custom firebirds ...*droowl*
Quote by T!AN
Man... it's no fun when it's this easy to debunk....

Evidence #1

Evidence #2

Agreed, this has gotta be bull, He says he's been saving for a year and he posted those threads two months ago.

^ To Baz, I'm not being a twat because he has better gear, quite frankly I couldn't give a damn, but because he's clearly lying.
Quote by T!AN
Man... it's no fun when it's this easy to debunk....

Evidence #1

Evidence #2

I won't say that you're wrong, but that's poor evidence as both posts are over a year ago and he said he bought them due to receiving a large inheritance. If the inheritance was since that posting then it makes perfect sense as to how he could afford new equipment. That said, the amount of stuff in his profile is astronomical, no matter how much money one might inherit, to be compiled over one year's time.
Actually, yeah, I read the dates wrong and thought it was 2 months ago. I guess it's probably true then
I'm not saying that that's the best evidence, but it shows that more than likely this is BS.

And to the whole inheritance thing... if the TS was related to someone who would give them this much money in inheritance I have a hard time believing there would be any time in that persons life where they're "near-broke".
Quote by T!AN
I'm not saying that that's the best evidence, but it shows that more than likely this is BS.

And to the whole inheritance thing... if the TS was related to someone who would give them this much money in inheritance I have a hard time believing there would be any time in that persons life where they're "near-broke".

I'm sorry but when you're broke you don't go asking people for money to buy guitar stuff. Hell you don't even ask them for money to live on unless you really need it. And if that's the case then you don't buy guitar stuff.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Wow...

He contradicted himself in the original post..

"I saved up for over a year"

"Don't be jealous, I'm a richboy(inheritance)"
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Wow...

My thoughts exactly..
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
sniff sniff and all i have is a cheap pacifica *goes and cries in a corner*
Anyway it's pretty hard to believe someone would buy so much stuff in just a year (even if i suddenly inherited a fortune i would not splash on lots of stuff just a few things..but hey that's just me) and in the other thread he claims to have conveniently dropped his camera. C'mon TS post some pictures.
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

^ agreed
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Wow...

Now THAT is evidence. Hahhaha, well read my friend, well read.
It's stereo guitar, and I don't think it's a real guitar. However, for a stereo guitar, it is very good. Don't plug amp into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works
i have a 'white guitar'