Ok as you guiys already know, im looking for a new amp. I have really nailed my options two two or three brands. One amp im looking for which is at the top of y list is a Marshall JCM800 for my Hendrix, SRV, John Frusciante, and slash tones. But i don't want to pay that much for just a head. So someone told me to look into the Ceriatones. So it seems like the 18 watt head would be best because someone told me it's like a smaller JCM800 head that can be cranked at times. So do you guys think this would be good for me and can you tell me how much the head is on the site cause i don't get how to tell the prices. By the way i want the complete head because i don't want to build it. And what would be a good cab for this head?? Thanks!!
Gear
Epi Les Paul
Fender Monterey Replica
Line 6 Spider 2
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Vox wah pedal
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Equalizer

Wanted
Fender Blues Jr.
Line 6 DL4 Delay
well I've been researshing this for a while and the 18w TMB seems the way to go with an avatar cab
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
well I've been researshing this for a while and the 18w TMB seems the way to go with an avatar cab

How much is it and what;s the difference between the 18 watt and the 18 watt TMB??
Gear
Epi Les Paul
Fender Monterey Replica
Line 6 Spider 2
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Vox wah pedal
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Equalizer

Wanted
Fender Blues Jr.
Line 6 DL4 Delay
the TMB instead of having Tremlo knobs has a master volume and treble middle and bass knobs.

the cab is like 400 bucks for 2x12
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Apr 28, 2008,
Quote by Bostonrocks
the TMB instead of having Tremlo knobs has a master volume and MIddle and bass knobs.

the cab is like 400 bucks for 2x12

how much is the 18 watt?
Gear
Epi Les Paul
Fender Monterey Replica
Line 6 Spider 2
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Vox wah pedal
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Equalizer

Wanted
Fender Blues Jr.
Line 6 DL4 Delay
I think its like 700 for the complete amp so its gonna cost you around

1300 dollars including shipping and stuff

EDIT: the 1300 is the cab and amp combined

EDIT2: its only 600 with tubes and all. so its gonna cost more like 1100 with the cab
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Apr 28, 2008,