Page 1 of 2
Alright, Pit, I have the worst luck with girls ever.
Period.

I was at a party last saturday, and talking to this chick, see. Everything was going great, we were drinking, having fun around the campfire, when I decide to lay down next to the fire.
Well, the girl got up to go to the bathroom, so i closed my eyes absentmindedly and was thinking about nice things I would do to the girl given the chance, when all of a sudden, I feel a piercing pain in my right cheek.
My eyes are wide open, and i notice i have one of the self-made benches that surrounded the fire on top of my face, and with my left eye I can make out said girl staring at me, eyes wide in horror.
I push the bench off of my face, am relieved to find I can still see with my right eye, and touch my face. I feel liquid, and look at my hand, which is full of blood.
The girl starts screaming, people come running, and even though I ensure them that I am perfectly fine, they drag me to the bathroom, where I clean out the "wound", which wasn't very deep, but still bled alot, and put on a band-aid.

You see, what had happened was this: Since the bench was self made, the people who built it were kinda careless about excess nail sticking out from under the seats. I mean, how often does your face come into contact with the underside of a bench, right?
EDIT: oh yeah, I forgot the important part:

So this girl apparently thought it would be funny to get my attention after she came from the loo by pushing the bench against me (i'm not sure WHY she did it) but she was the one who made the bench topple on top of my face.

Well, anyway, I got some excess nail across my cheek, cutting it open.
I was lucky that I wasn't blinded, because even though the cut wasn't deep, had it been across my eye I would be wearing a patch right now. I'll upload some pics of the cut right now, people have been calling me scarface all day.

Well, after I make sure that I'm alright and won't need stitches, I put on the bandage and go look for the girl, who is so terribly sorry and afraid of me getting mad that she refuses to talk to me for the rest of the party.

And I never even knew her name.

EDIT2: Pics!

as you can see, nothing dramatic. (at least it looks like it now that half of my face isn't covered in blood)
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 28, 2008,
Quote by CoreysMonster
Alright, Pit, I have the worst luck with girls ever.
Period.

I saw that and I immediately thought of Superbad...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Wait, how was that her fault???
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Yeah, when you got up and it looked like your eye was bleeding I kinda freaked and ran away. Sorry about that.
At least you still have your eye.

EDIT : Your avatar is relevant, haha.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Oh man, sorry to hear that
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
All I can say is lucky that your eye didnt get ripped out.

Thats would have sucked.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by -February-Star-
Wait, how was that her fault???

I was having trouble putting this one together too.
The moral I would take from this story is something along the lines of 'don't lie down underneath a plank of wood with nails sticking out with your eyes closed.'
yea like somebody said, what exactly did she do? wasnt it the bench?
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Sounds like something that would happen in american pie.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
She refused to talk to you after that happened??? ha.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
After seeing the edits, yeah.

There's one solution for any situation involving a dumbass woman. Introduce her face to a brick.
Quote by joeyj123
yea like somebody said, what exactly did she do? wasnt it the bench?

she pushed the bench over somehow. I had my eyes closed, so I don't know HOW or WHY she did.
haha and i thought we guys always did the stupid stuff. (like pushing somebody on a bench not knowing that ****ing bench was filled with nails that almost blinded you.

Well at least ^that wasnt your case.
you met a girl without an apron on? wtf is this world coming to?!
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Milk it and make it sound really bad "the doctors say there is a high probability that i've contracted hepaflutonitus disease, I may now only be living to 20..." then go on and get into a deep and meaningful, then at the end go PSYCHE!

I'm cruel like that
thats not really on your eye is it now, i think your overreacting a lot!!!!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by Rocking-Rob
Milk it and make it sound really bad "the doctors say there is a high probability that i've contracted hepaflutonitus disease, I may now only be living to 20..." then go on and get into a deep and meaningful, then at the end go PSYCHE!

I'm cruel like that

...maybe I can guilt trip her into giving me money.

Quote by Giant Tool
thats not really on your eye is it now, i think your overreacting a lot!!!!!

I never said she got my eye She could have, though, and I guess the thought that she almost cut my eye weirded her out of talking to me again. And I even say in my first post, the cut isn't a big deal.
dude, not to be a douche but that scratch is tiny and itll go away before you know it. you look like your about to start cryn man. This is a typical highschool story man, youll just have to get over it and stop sobbin like a little girl with a skinned knee. be a man
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
I was expecting something brutal, ya drama queen!

Glad you weren't blinded; take care
Quote by rebeltildeth87
dude, not to be a douche but that scratch is tiny dude and itll go away before you know it. in that picture you look like your about to start cryn man.

I'm looking at the camera screen, because i'm taking it in the mirror

jeez, I said it wasn't a big deal! I'm more pissed about the girl not talking to me anymore.
get over go out with the gal then go live in cambodia then get married have kids and get on with the rest of your scarface i mean life
Quote by hellsbiker
get over go out with the gal then go live in cambodia then get married have kids and get on with the rest of your scarface i mean life

I totally laughed out loud at the scarface part

and she won't talk to me anymore

ah well, maybe after a couple of days
Sorry to hear that, but the positive side is that you might get a cool looking scar
Quote by Zero-Hartman

hahh, god i love that movie.
Looking for a new sig!
Man, I thought you were gonna say the side of your face got roasted by the fire and now you're half blind. THAT, would have sucked. A cut on the cheek is no big deal, just be thankful you can still see and aren't hideously deformed. A girl not talking to you for the rest of the party is small potatoes in comparison. Speaking of which, I hope you've already had your tetanus shots.
Quote by mattvl
Man, I thought you were gonna say the side of your face got roasted by the fire and now you're half blind. THAT, would have sucked. A cut on the cheek is no big deal, just be thankful you can still see and aren't hideously deformed. A girl not talking to you for the rest of the party is small potatoes in comparison. Speaking of which, I hope you've already had your tetanus shots.

FUCK

seriously, i have no idea. Thanks for reminding me, i'm gonna go check with my doc tomorrow.
You live in Germany huh..? What do you expect?
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
Could have been worse, you could have been a human fireball for a half a minute after screwing round with flammable liquids and a lighter while at work. (Check profile pic)
Epi Les Paul Standard plus
w/ Seymour Duncan Sh-2n in neck and SH-4 in bridge
Vox Valvetronix
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Zero-Hartman

the exact quote i was gonna give with the same thought! top notch!
Page 1 of 2