so i saw this little blues scale the other day and i figured i would mess around with it for a bit and this is what came out, i only learned part of it but i blended it with a minor penatonic scale cuz it seemed kinda similar and they sounded pretty good played together...and the reason its so short is cuz i was only playing part of the scale so i figured if i played any longer and the same notes it would probably get really boring really fast lol...

so any comments/criticism, any parts you like (personnally i liked the part from 32-35 for some reason), or any angry blues musicians yelling at me for butchering their genre is cool too

the songs in profile and c4c of course
Last edited by DMBftw at Apr 28, 2008,
just so you know the blues scale is just minor pentotonic with one more note. memorize the scale and you will be able to do alot more. as for the recording, not bad for just seeing the scale. keep messing around with it and you will get the feel for it
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Last edited by ripple07 at Apr 28, 2008,