OK for the MAB fans post here.I like the song no boundaries and rain forest.......
Batio has been playing guitar since the age of ten, and could play faster than his teacher within two years. He plays as a right-handed person even though he is left-handed. He has stated at guitar clinics that he is ambidextrous teaching himself to play two guitars at the same time — either in synchronized or separate harmonies. He also invented and successfully played the very first 'quad' guitar. However, the instrument was stolen during a Nitro show in El Paso, Texas, and only two of the four parts required for its assembly have ever been recovered. It is because of this that he has not played the quad guitar in many years. However, Dean Guitars recently finished production on a new quad guitar for Batio. The Double Guitar is another of his innovations, which he commonly uses live, but never in studio recordings. Another innovation of his is a type of string dampener (specifically "The MAB String Dampener"), a guitar accessory attachable behind the nut of the guitar and flipped into active position during performance. The string dampener eliminates unnecessary buzz and noise from the guitar's strings, allowing the player to easily use legato techniques and finger-tapping techniques without any unwanted sounds. He is also noted for his "MAB Over-Under technique", which he invented, where he flips his hand over and under the neck, approaching the strings from above, then below, instead of from under the neck like other guitar players.
This is going to be bashed all to hell.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Wrong forum.

Who gives two fucks if he could play faster than his teacher?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Naem
His hair is teh awesome <3

I actually LOL'd. He has the worse hair EVER! My neighbor actually has hair exactly like him except he dyes it red.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Wrong forum.

Who gives two fucks if he could play faster than his teacher?

The guy is full of himself.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Who?

OMFG i would sig you so quick for your masses of WIN if people would get why this is so full of win....good on you
Quote by MattCbassist
OMFG i would sig you so quick for your masses of WIN if people would get why this is so full of win....good on you

Excuse me?
He looks like a douchebag..
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
He can play fast but that's it.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Excuse me?

aww doesn't matter, just be glad in the fact that you are full of win! and are loved for it
The report was appropriate. This goes in the Shred forum, if there isn't already a MAB thread there.
Hi, I'm Peter