Poll: Wait or go for it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Wait or go for it?
Wait till you get the EMGs
0 0%
Get started now with the DiMarzios
8 100%
Voters: 8.
So I've worked out the details of my Warmoth project, but in an effort to cut costs, I've come up with a dilemma...

I've been using EMGs for years and I want to use them in this project, but the build is going to be pushed back until I can afford them.

I do however already have two pickups (DiMarzio Steve's Special, and Chopper) I can use to simply get the project together and save some money now.

It would knock $168 off my total which makes a rather large difference.

Should I just do it or stick it out? I am jonesing to get started so right off the bat I'm voting yes.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
I'd keep the Dimarzios but that's my opinion, I like EMGs too. So the question is, what's stopping you?
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Just waiting for all of the funds to come into order.

I'm waiting for money from a few different places and its slowing me down something fierce.

Other than that, I can't freakin' wait. I've planned, re-planned and re-thought every bit of this guitar so many times, I've actually dreamt of playing it already
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
I say get started, he who hesitates masturbates
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Word. Saves me a ton of money.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
why not just go ahead? its not that difficult to change out the electronics later, why not get it going now so that when you do have the money for EMGs you've already got a guitar to fit them into
I'm convinced...I'm doing it ASAP...
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头