dont take music grades, so i cant give you an idea there.

looking anywere local to Bury, greater manchester,

or anywere near that is accessible by public transport if need be.
"
Tameside on Saturdays?
12 miles or so down a motorway =|
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Google maps leads me to believe that you could get a 540 up in to Tameside and have a short walk in to Denton.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
kk, whats the bands style, what time it playin, whats required, would they be looking for a guitar player?
"
We practice at 2 and at the moment it's just me and a drummer as we don't really know many bassists. We're playing alt. rocky stuff with a million different influences from other genres but we just started out so don't have full songs yet. Think we need another couple of members so we can start that whole creative flow thing going, ya know?

We'd need someone who's not half bad at guitar but you don't have to be a genius! Just know a few chords and be able to keep a beat .

Interested?
hello, this sounds good , i'm in the bury manchester area too, if you don't mind playing with someone a little older (22), also i have no where to practice
Quote by Demons&Wizards
hello, this sounds good , i'm in the bury manchester area too, if you don't mind playing with someone a little older (22), also i have no where to practice

kk, what you looking for?

if you dont have practice area, it could be possible to play at my house, thats if i take the offer

more details would be cool
"
Quote by DigUpHerBones
We practice at 2 and at the moment it's just me and a drummer as we don't really know many bassists. We're playing alt. rocky stuff with a million different influences from other genres but we just started out so don't have full songs yet. Think we need another couple of members so we can start that whole creative flow thing going, ya know?

We'd need someone who's not half bad at guitar but you don't have to be a genius! Just know a few chords and be able to keep a beat .

Interested?

deffinatly! ill p.m you my number if ya like and maybe i could sort somthing out.
"
Quote by rougegratton
deffinatly! ill p.m you my number if ya like and maybe i could sort somthing out.

Ah, genius! Yeah go for it.
You'd be able to make it to Denton?
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Ah, genius! Yeah go for it.
You'd be able to make it to Denton?

hmm, its sounds a good offer, but im not sure of how far away it is.

ill have a good think about it.
"
Kays, if you can you can come jam with us once and we'll see .
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Kays, if you can you can come jam with us once and we'll see .

yeah maybe somtime
"