So i was thinking as I read the news article on fallout boy that there should be a thread focusing on the positive aspects of bad bands.

Like Fallout Boy. They are in no ways a talented band (a bit of an understatement, Ha!) but their drummer is pretty incredible it seems to me.

So, anyone else notice some good things about bad bands?
Half of the people you know are below average.
Quote by mdsmith1
So i was thinking as I read the news article on fallout boy that there should be a thread focusing on the positive aspects of bad bands.

Like Fallout Boy. They are in no ways a talented band (a bit of an understatement, Ha!) but their drummer is pretty incredible it seems to me.

Yeah, if FOB is in Antarctica we won't have to put up with them for a while
mike shinoda from linkin park could pull off being a rapper, white (kinda) though he may be.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Quote by alkalineweeman
blink 182, travis is an incredible drummer, too good for pop punk anyway.

yeah and now hes in +44? he can do a hell of a lot better then that
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Quote by rhcpfan27
yeah and now hes in +44? he can do a hell of a lot better then that

Definately, hes a great drummer.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by mdsmith1

True, there drummer is too good for FOB. I believe he was in a screamo band before FOB.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
Some pretty amazing guitar players in some truly awful bands of the 80's!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by RU Experienced?
Yeah, if FOB is in Antarctica we won't have to put up with them for a while

yeah but thier music might polute the air, melting the ice, speedin up global warming
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
okay, blink 182 was not bad. they are amazing. and travis barkers contribution was what made them even better. because it broke from the normal. most pop punk focuses on lyrics and vocals, while blink 182 made sure to showcase travis barkers ability in their music.

and yes even though +44 is not that famous of a band, they are still good.
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
Quote by Codeman26
okay, blink 182 was not bad. they are amazing. and travis barkers contribution was what made them even better. because it broke from the normal. most pop punk focuses on lyrics and vocals, while blink 182 made sure to showcase travis barkers ability in their music.

and yes even though +44 is not that famous of a band, they are still good.

What you're saying that aside from the drumming, they were exactly the same.

Paramore makes my ears bleed but that singer is a hell of a hottie.
Ray Toro from MCR is actually really awesome... shame hes in a band with... Gerard Gay (no i do not like him) -.-
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt