I'm come right out and say the Wangcaster
Epi Les Paul Standard plus
w/ Seymour Duncan Sh-2n in neck and SH-4 in bridge
Vox Valvetronix
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
thats one fugly guitar
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
pretty nice it is!

but i like the dragonforce guitarist's solo a little bit more
that five necked guitar that the guy from cheap trick has is way more insane than that guitar
Quote by thellamaking
That solo was dire.

+1
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Watched several other videos, and the ones with the angel guitar all sound HORRIBLE. Is he even in a key? Damn.

But the ones using Les Pauls aren't too bad. Apparently God considers the angel guitar to be blaspheme, and has thus cursed it to a life of ****ty sounding solos.
Quote by NonNatus

That's an Afri-Can guitar. It's built in Africa from an old gas can. Check 'em out: http://www.afri-canguitars.com
Quote by Holy Katana
That's an Afri-Can guitar. It's built in Africa from an old gas can. Check 'em out: http://www.afri-canguitars.com

that thing must have some awesome tone dude. just slap on a few EMG's and it will be just as good as an ESP
Wangcaster
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
That solo was sh*t
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
does anyone have the pic of that guitar thats also a katana?... it was like blue and purple
ESP custom shops are the craziest Take the sword and angel guitars for example. but the list goes on.
heres one of my friend's dad's art guitars:

i got to hold it for a sec and its very uncomfortable but honestly not that crazy.

edit: forgot to mention this design was the flagship for esp custom shop for 2007 and no its not the original, shown in the picture, but a replica.
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Last edited by BAoxymoron at Apr 28, 2008,
Quote by JackoMBA
I think I came a little in my pants ...

That's actually a functional guitar called the Pikasso. Linda Manzer made it for Pat Metheny. He uses it on a few songs. It's really cool to watch him play it.
Quote by bugaiho
This is another one of that guy's stock guitars...I'm not real sure if he is playing but the guitar is about the silliest thing I have ever seen, then again, when Les Paul came up with his guitar,,people probably said the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjzT8O0tGQY&feature=related

Thats the thing about guitarists from Asia... it is all about looks and size but no play.They need to stop showing off there cartoon looking guitars and outfits and start getting some original/creative skills.
Totally agree with someone's post earlier about that guitar sounding like crap... besides the solo sounding like crap. Am I allowed to say "crap"...oh crap, I didn't mean to say 'crap'.

Has anyone ever been overseas? I did 10 years in the NAVY and the rock bands from Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, all have one thing in common, they get their guitars from the same place as that guy playing the alabaster albatross.