Hey guys... one of my friends has a toothache and thinks it might be a cavity... but the thing is that he never eats sugary food so he thinks it might have to do with the fact that he had 3 cigars yesterday... Any opinions on whether cigars do that??? I don't smoke so I wouldn't know... any input is appreciated... Thanks...
don't smoke

but let him go and see a doctor if the pain doesnt stop ^^
Drum drum drum away!
yes, smoking most certainly can cause tooth decay, but not that rapidly, does he smoke alot?
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
You can still get cavities (in teeth that is) from eating other things than suger.
Citric acids and acid from apples is very acidic, as is alot of other fruit as well.
The cigars have NOTHING to do with it in such a short period of time. I used to smoke, infact I smoked for 10 years until I quit 2 years ago, and I haven't had a single hole in any of my teeth since before I started to smoke. But of course, general dental healthcare does however, make a difference.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
hes an idiot for tellin u instead of goin to the dentist.. n ur more of an idiot for contacting UG instead of speakin to a professional dentist that knows his stuff bout teeth..

UG =/= Doctors/dentists/anythin to do with medicine.. (yet )

we are merely horny little monkeys who enjoy playin guitar!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by SinnaSatan
You can still get cavities (in teeth that is) from eating other things than suger.
Citric acids and acid from apples is very acidic, as is alot of other fruit as well.
The cigars have NOTHING to do with it in such a short period of time. I used to smoke, infact I smoked for 10 years until I quit 2 years ago, and I haven't had a single hole in any of my teeth since before I started to smoke. But of course, general dental healthcare does however, make a difference.

What he said. Plus, almost all food has sugar in it.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
LOL he wouldnt get one from 3 ciggars that quickly

most likely is a sensitve tooth and hes eaten some hot or cold food and that has made it ache
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
hes an idiot for tellin u instead of goin to the dentist.. n ur more of an idiot for contacting UG instead of speakin to a professional dentist that knows his stuff bout teeth..

UG =/= Doctors/dentists/anythin to do with medicine.. (yet )

we are merely horny little monkeys who enjoy playin guitar!

First of all, it isn't an emergency room issue, so its not like he has to go immediately. That is why I thought I would ask. I am just trying to help a friend. I'm sure he'll realize it himself after a little time...