A few weeks ago i had the idea of building an opener for an album for a friend of mine its like some kind of power metal with a lot of orchestral elements , i would like you to crit it
let me know you need some feedback
thanks in advance
darukan
Attachments:
Opener.zip
-------------------|Carpe Diem - Lebe den Tag|-----------------
--------------------------------|Darukan|--------------------------------
its good but in my opinion you should make it stand out more from all the other metal bands who have openers like that.

and also i would go for a more darker sound, it sounds like something at the end of a movie kind of.
Sounds so oh so very zeldaish.
This is a Melodeathmetal intro to you?

Edit: Sorry i meant as in it sounds extreemely upright and cheery
Try something a little dark it will be more appealing for the genre
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Sounds so oh so very zeldaish.
This is a Melodeathmetal intro to you?

Edit: Sorry i meant as in it sounds extreemely upright and cheery
Try something a little dark it will be more appealing for the genre

no I#m sorry if i wasn't clear enough , it's not meant to be some kind of melodeath metal , more like power or symphonic metal , i tried different things now with some different darker chords but it doesn'T seem to really fit , maybe this could rather be the end of a power metal album? what do you think about that idea? , concerning the originality ( @ catalyst 329) yeah you're right dude but i just couldn't think about anyithing more fitting those we are mighty powerful and are never gonna die cliches then those mighty sounding trumpets and some things , but i think youre really quite right , this is not the newest of all ideas

feel free to keep rating this
-------------------|Carpe Diem - Lebe den Tag|-----------------
--------------------------------|Darukan|--------------------------------
I really liked it. Good musicianship all around. i'd love to hear the next track.
I'm a person.