should amp should i buy? the peavey valveking 112 or the blackheart halfstack
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
epiphone les paul custom elitist with duncans
blackheart handsome devil
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
VK112. Much nicer. Has 2 channels, a nice amount of gain, built-in spring reverb, and a Class switcher, between A and A/B, so u can get either Fender-style tones or Marshall-esque Class A tone. Its 50w, so itll be loud enuff for almost anything.
Haven't tried the BH HD (if thats the BH your referring to), but the VK will be most satisfying if you want a versatile amp
ya thats what i was thinking but i was thinking since i havent been playing for like that long i didnt need a big amp yet just a decent sized one with good tone for a lower price
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
peavey vyper

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
^
Are you going for the handsome devil (15 watts) or little giant? (5 watt)
Quote by esp1234
^
Are you going for the handsome devil (15 watts) or little giant? (5 watt)

the little giant
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
peavey vyper

Quote by G-man05
What do you play, and how much power do you need?

I play an epiphone les paul custom and i don't need to much power like for a gig
squier starter amp
squier bullet strat
peavey vyper

Hmm.. well if you don't need that much power then yeah, go for the BH, and if you want a boost in your dist. get an OD pedal. Digitech's bad monkey is quiete decent.
I'd go for the vk, even though its got a little more power it should still sound good at low volumes, and be able to provide a wider range of sounds than the BH.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.