Ok so my mom took our dog (2 1/2 year old chihuahua) to get some shots and now it's like 3 hours after that and we noticed that she has bumps on her head. My brother said she once got them at his house after being outside in the sun for like 2 hours but they disappeared later that day. Do you think this is normal for her? This time she wasn't out in the sun but she was inside a doggie bag for a while.

Edit: she also has them on her chest.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Apr 28, 2008,
I guess no one here cares

dont worry its probably just aids or something, rub some icy hot on them and she will be feelin fine in no time
maybe its a reaction to the shot?

i dunno I'm not a vet
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
could be

i think animals can get allergies

could be a stress rash from having the shot...i dont know if its the same with animals but i get a rash under my chin when i get really stressed
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Dunno why the phrase "doggie bag" made me laugh. It did though.

I hope your dog makes it.
Quote by XCount Me InX
could be

i think animals can get allergies

could be a stress rash from having the shot...i dont know if its the same with animals but i get a rash under my chin when i get really stressed

that's what i was thinking... she has them all over her head and chest. they're reddish in color and make her scratch them often. i gave her a quick bath to see if that'll minimize the itching and it seemed to work.

Dogs pretty much get random bumps on them all the time, it's nothing really to worry about.
Ain't nothin wrong, ain't nothin right, and still I sit and lie awake all night...
dude you keep your dog in a bag, i think thats bad enough
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
Quote by 12Jim34
Dunno why the phrase "doggie bag" made me laugh. It did though.

I hope your dog makes it.

hahaha i admit that was strange. it was just like a dog cage for carrying them but it's soft.

Point is evening_crow. Next time don't rape your dog. You gave it an STD. I know it, You know it, the Pit knows it. Sit and cry in the corner in shame. Or just go to the vet if you don't like my advice.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
sounds like that could have been what it was then >.<
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
It's probably a reaction to the shots they gave her. Take her back to the vet and tell them what you've told us. They'll probably give her a shot of anti-allergy medicine, and she should be fine.
My mother's chihuahua has a reaction to her yearly shots. She swells up, so they give her a type of Benadryl for dogs when she has her shots.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I gots idea!
Stop spending time asking people on a forum who know nothing about this and call a vet!
[/thread]
"At exactly 0600 we will attack the enemy Toast."
"Uhh, I think that's COAST sir."
"Oh, well it'll require a little more planning, but alright."