Don't know how many of you have read it or even read but if you have give me some recommendations for songs that kind of portray some of the parts in the book because I got to basically make a soundtrack for the book in my English class...I have a lot of good ideas but just seeing what other people recommend.

And don't say I Cum Blood, albeit the fact that I would say I Cum Blood in response to this post probably and most other posts, try not to say it
That was the most awful piece of crap I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Dickens was a crap author, I hate his work with a passion and I'm sorry you are suffering through this.

My condolences.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Fucked With A Knife

EDIT:
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
That was the most awful piece of crap I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Dickens was a crap author, I hate his work with a passion and I'm sorry you are suffering through this.

My condolences.

i totally agree. im reading it in english class right now, and every time i take it out of my bag, i have a fit of dry heaves and twitching.
I come blood...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I know, I'm not a huge fan of the book either...he wastes way too much time explaining the stupidest stuff to the most specific detail but then can barely give any personality or emotion to a character. Seriously the only character you can really even start to care about in the book is Sydney Carton and that's only because he sacrifices himself for others, he had like 5 or 6 chapters of dialogue in the book...the rest is Lucie and Dr. Mannette and Darnay going blah blah what should our noble French asses do today.

But I was just thinking of songs like Bodies by Drowning Pool since it's all about the guillotine, etc. I'm sure there's better death metal or black metal songs I could use but I'd rather not for an English class we turn into our teacher
songs about mob violence and injustice and rising up?
Between the Buried and Me - Mordecai
Lamb of God - Now You Got Something to Die For
maybe i dont know its been awhile since i read the book but im pretty sure the themes were mob violence and injustice so pick somngs with those themes. Try Rage Against The Machine?
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come