excellently marketting gibson to the mindless masses.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by jeowy
excellently marketting gibson to the mindless masses.

Can't you ever forget about trying to "fight the man", and just learn about a great guitar player?
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Can't you ever forget about trying to "fight the man", and just learn about a great guitar player?
id rather learn about him from places that arnt gibson.com thanks.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
yeah, very good insightful, nice find

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
at least hthey moved out of the headlines
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by axis56
at least hthey moved out of the headlines
thats true, but they were more subtle when they were up on UG. none of this;

Frampton did all of this on a borrowed Les Paul Custom that he’d never played before. On that night back in 1971, he established himself as a premier player capable of going six strings with the world’s greatest. And additionally, would become forever recognized as the guitarist who created the essential Gibson Les Paul Custom three-pickup tone.
Quote by mr.happyman