I think the one I'm getting will just be a Cube 30.
How different is the 'X' edition from the regular one? My guess is that the X has a Power Squeezer and that's about it. Right?

Would it be a big deal to get the regular instead of the X one? Any other things I should know?
Isn't the Cube 30 a bass amp?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I think the one I'm getting will just be a Cube 30.
How different is the 'X' edition from the regular one? My guess is that the X has a Power Squeezer and that's about it. Right?
QUOTE]

Think the 30x replaced the 30 and has the power squeezer. I know it also has the 'dyna amp' model that I don't believe the old 30 had....but I'm not 100% sure on this point.
Yeah, basically the 30 is the older model and was replaced by the 30X. Theres just a few minor differences. You might me able to find specs on the Roland website.
the older cube 30 doesnt have the squeeze function like said, but also,

the new cube 30x's, dont have a grounded outlet plugs.
in the first ones released there were some hum issues reported.

in general an older cube 30 or used cube 60, might be a better option if you are looking used.

i havent seen any cube 30x "hum" threads in months, so im guessing they cleared up the problem. just saying.

good luck
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
What is that dyna amp is it too good to have? and power squeezer? i found a used cube 30 but if 30x is better ill look for a 30x
Quote by blind.quardian
What is that dyna amp is it too good to have? and power squeezer? i found a used cube 30 but if 30x is better ill look for a 30x

Power squeezer reduces maxed out volume/output to 2 watts I believe. Dyna amp just changes the gain based on how hard you hit the strings. Youtube the Roland demo of it. May be on the U.S. Roland site, too.
So it's not much difference... In Turkey new 30x s are about 425 dollar and i found a used cube 30 for like 250 dollar so what you say??
personally, i'd get the used cube, if it was in good shape.

if you want, down the road, i'm sure you could buy some sort of expression pedal if you found the amp lacking in features.

im sure you wont tho. as long as the used amp is sound, it'll be a good practice amp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011