i only just rediscovered starwars after like 10 years of neglecting it...i got the 1997 version of starwars monopoly, and the entire box set, and have just gone a bit spakked out on the matter...But i somewhat feel that the use of starwars and its merchandise has been completely pushed to buggery...

would another film be appreciated by people out there? cos i think that the latest ones were far too computer animated, and that the older originals were infinitely better...
Your eyes can decieve you, don't trust them.

Sorry.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
It would be kinda unneeded I mean the whole story has already been told. Or rather as much as we wanna hear of it.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
It would be kinda unneeded I mean the whole story has already been told. Or rather as much as we wanna hear of it.

Glad you added that second part. There's much more story, but what Episodes I-VI deal with is Darth Vader's seduction to the Dark Side and eventual redemption. That's the major issue, and all of that story has been told.

I don't know how I'd feel about another movie.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
There should definitely not be another film. In fact they should go back in time and un-make most of them.
Star Wars was invisioned as a 9 part thing. Lucas has previously claimed he wouldn't let the last 3 films be made as long as he was alive to prevent it.

I guess it depends how greedy he gets.
Ep.7 Yoda gets dementure & starts to lose it!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I donno.

I would like the next three parts to come out in some way or another, but I can do without.

Star Wars is perhaps the biggest name in Sci-Fi space films, right next to Star Trek. Sure, it's been buggered to death, but in it's 6 parts you see how and innocent kid becomes and evil menace then his son, with his goodness, wins him back over to good.

Jar-Jar should have never been included, though.

EDIT: Post above me, Yoda died in either Ep. 5 or 6...soooo...yeah. I"M NOT A NERD!!!!
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by gunners fan
Ep.7 Yoda gets dementure & starts to lose it!

Yoda dies in episode 6.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by flyingmarlin
Yoda dies in episode 6.

Yeah well you see, about that..... *Jumps out window*
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Star Wars was invisioned as a 9 part thing. Lucas has previously claimed he wouldn't let the last 3 films be made as long as he was alive to prevent it.

I guess it depends how greedy he gets.
Or how much the fans demand it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yeah ever since Spike started showing them on Sundays I'm hooked again....I even ran out and bought the sheet music to Anakin/Padme's little love song for piano...beautiful composition

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-DE7T7KP6a0
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
I'm total geek when it comes to star wars.... havent done much geeky research recently... since star wars galaxies went down the ****ter

A movie could be made of the expanded universe. But I gotta say, I think there should be more films, when Luke sets up the Jedi Acadamy on Yavin 4 and gets married and have Jedi babies
Quote by condork
I'm total geek when it comes to star wars.... havent done much geeky research recently... since star wars galaxies went down the ****ter

A movie could be made of the expanded universe. But I gotta say, I think there should be more films, when Luke sets up the Jedi Acadamy on Yavin 4 and gets married and have Jedi babies

(disregard the yoda one!)
ep.7 Luke does Laya-The Incest strike back!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Well, I believe the final part of the trilogy was supposed to show Luke straying down the dark side and his friends all save his soul or whatever.
I think it was just mentioned once that they may write nine films and the comments were blown way out of proportion. I don't think there were ever serious plans for more than six.
i reckon george lucas should make at least one more star wars movie, but should let someone else direct it like he did with "empire strikes back." pretty much everyone agrees "empire" is the best.
Quote by gunners fan
(disregard the yoda one!)
ep.7 Luke does Laya-The Incest strike back!

nah thats han and they have kids too... one of which destroys naboo or something by accident... and kills chewbacca... YES CHEWY DIEEESSS
Quote by condork
nah thats han and they have kids too... one of which destroys naboo or something by accident... and kills chewbacca... YES CHEWY DIEEESSS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by smb
I think it was just mentioned once that they may write nine films and the comments were blown way out of proportion. I don't think there were ever serious plans for more than six.
Nah, Lucas original story was written for 9 parts.

It was the film studio who chose to make eps 4-6 1st because they thought they sounded the most epic, and thus the biggest earners.
i thought that luke was the last jedi(kinda..not a full jedi or soemthing just a padawon(sp?)or whatever it is in star wars) and he didnt have the skills to teach anyone else therefore the jedi skills died away with him and evened out the force for good. My friend is a star wars freak and says this..something about qui gon jin(sp? wanting to even the force out by killing off both sides and it finally happened..
Star Wars is the greatest story ever told.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by stoner179
i thought that luke was the last jedi(kinda..not a full jedi or soemthing just a padawon(sp?)or whatever it is in star wars) and he didnt have the skills to teach anyone else therefore the jedi skills died away with him and evened out the force for good. My friend is a star wars freak and says this..something about qui gon jin(sp? wanting to even the force out by killing off both sides and it finally happened..

No Luke caught AIDS & died before he could teach anyone!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by stoner179

No he starts an academy, read the books
Quote by freedoms_stain
Nah, Lucas original story was written for 9 parts.

It was the film studio who chose to make eps 4-6 1st because they thought they sounded the most epic, and thus the biggest earners.

A total myth. Lucas didn't even have the idea of Vader being Luke's father until a year after the first film was released and the studio pressed him to write a sequel.
Quote by stoner179

Yoda tells him in Episode VI that he's a full Master, and he goes on and restarts the Jedi Order.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by smb
A total myth. Lucas didn't even have the idea of Vader being Luke's father until a year after the first film was released and the studio pressed him to write a sequel.

if lucas never planned on making more star wars movies, then why does the first movie say "episode iv" in the beginning?
Quote by schecter_guy
if lucas never planned on making more star wars movies, then why does the first movie say "episode iv" in the beginning?

It didn't say that in the cinema originally, but Empire said "Episode V" when that was released.
Quote by smb
It didn't say that in the cinema originally, but Empire said "Episode V" when that was released.

Not entirely true. I have a gold edition, on good old durable magnetic tape, here somewhere that says episodes I, II, III.
They're making a live action series about the rise of the Empire between episodes 3 and 4.
And they're making a cartoon based on the Clone Wars.
Quote by schecter_guy
i reckon george lucas should make at least one more star wars movie, but should let someone else direct it like he did with "empire strikes back." pretty much everyone agrees "empire" is the best.
I have friends who say III the best, while claiming to be huge Star Wars fans. The make fun of me for saying Empire is the best, but it doesn't bother me because I know that a majority of Star Wars fans are on my side.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown