Page 1 of 2
=DDD
yes
very good, i wanna see em so bad

you ever heard of fake problems or the riot before?
theyre both good and id recommend em
I like them, but anyone who thinks they're the best Canadian band probably thinks there are like 4 punk bands in Canada.

They played here with The Martyr Index but I couldn't get tickets. We're trying to book them for the Rock Against Racism show we're trying to put on but they probably won't do it. We might try to get D.O.A. since they play pretty small-time stuff.
They scarcely tour. Especially with The Weakerthans being kind of big and stuff.
haha i love how their are like 4 of these.

BUT THIS ONE IS OFFICIAL. so its mad better than the rest.
Propagandhi rules really hard. They're one of my favorites. I'm also heavily getting into the Weakerthans. I just started listening to them like a week ago. Amazing stuff.

I've always thought John's song "Anchorless" was one of the best tracks on Less Talk, More Rock.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I don't like them at all. Very overrated, in my opinion. They sound like NOFX. That is, if Fat Mike actually had something meaningful to say.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
I prefer the Weakerthans.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Ska Wars
I don't like them at all. Very overrated, in my opinion. They sound like NOFX. That is, if Fat Mike actually had something meaningful to say.

If Fat Mike had anything meaningful to say though, NOFX might be decent.

And I don't think Propagandhi sound like NOFX at all anyway.
If Nofx didn't sound so formulaic and generic...

I like Propagandhi's politics, but the music can be below par.
Quote by FuzzyBear
i can see how old Propagandhi sounds like nofx, but nothing off the last 2 albums sounds like nofx at all

Exactly.

The first few are pretty good, but they're nothing really special. Potemkin City Limits and Today's Empires, Tomorrow's Ashes are ****ing incredible.
dont know why but i can never get in to propagandhi except the song "ska sucks"one of my fav

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by lavazza
don´t do it if you like good music......I tried to get into them again some months ago......I stopped after three songs.......there wasn´t any hope, and I did that with Potemkin city limits

yeah, I agree...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Jord Samolesky came to my school today. I live in propagandhi's home town. He came to the school to speak to students taking History of Rock. Of course I just had to sneak in and I learnt a lot. This guy is just incredibly smart.

And for proof...
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
He's a kickass drummer too.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by lavazza
don´t do it if you like good music......I tried to get into them again some months ago......I stopped after three songs.......there wasn´t any hope, and I did that with Potemkin city limits

Maybe try out Today's Empire Tomorrow's Ashes? In my opinion, it's a lot better than Potemkin. Back to the Motor League, Ladies Nite in Loserville, and Purina Hall of Fame are probably the best on there.

I haven't really gotten into potemkin, haven't listened to it much to be honest.

However, I must say, Ska Sucks is the worst propagandhi song.
I was reading the liner notes to How to Clean Everything, and it says the cover art is by H.R. Geiger. It really looks nothing like his style, but I was wondering since it's not him, who drew it?
Quote by ArsonAarin
Does anyone think that the latest Propagandhi cds suck?

Today's Empire has become my favorite Propagandhi CD, but Potemkin really hasn't stuck with me near as much.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
I've always thought John's song "Anchorless" was one of the best tracks on Less Talk, More Rock.

lees talk,more rock is actually the best on less talk more rock
Quote by TheDaftestPunk
lees talk,more rock is actually the best on less talk more rock

Less Talk More Rock is definitely my favorite from that record. I liked Anchorless, but I don't think it really sounded like it fit in with the rest of the songs.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Yeah. I like the Weakerthans a lot, but his songs didn't sound like they fit in with Propagandhi at all.
Propagandhi is alright they have some really good songs then you get the ultimate crap ones.
Page 1 of 2