Hey guys, my mark IV arrived. What do I need to buy to plug it in from the head to the cabinet? Looks like it didn't come with one. Thanks, also where could it be bought?
all you need is a speaker cable from guitar center. nothing special. monster makes the best onws i think.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Ill explain it to you. Youre gonna go down the nearest alley, youre gonna meet a guy named Jim. Jim is going to give you an envelope. That envelope contains a key. You take that key to the nearest hotel and open room 35. You go inside the room and you will find a can of Pepsi. You will open it, drink exactly 165.7 ml and then put it in the most southwest corner of the room. After that a squirrel will appear on the bed. You will catch that squirrel, gut it, and take the marble out of its intestine. After you take the marble, go outside and throw it at the nearest red car. A man should come up to you and give you a sword. Take that sword and defeat Al-Qaeda. After that go into your nearest music store and ask for a speaker cable.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
Ill explain it to you. Youre gonna go down the nearest alley, youre gonna meet a guy named Jim. Jim is going to give you an envelope. That envelope contains a key. You take that key to the nearest hotel and open room 35. You go inside the room and you will find a can of Pepsi. You will open it, drink exactly 165.7 ml and then put it in the most southwest corner of the room. After that a squirrel will appear on the bed. You will catch that squirrel, gut it, and take the marble out of its intestine. After you take the marble, go outside and throw it at the nearest red car. A man should come up to you and give you a sword. Take that sword and defeat Al-Qaeda. After that go into your nearest music store and ask for a speaker cable.

thanks, that made my day xD
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92

I wanna try that! sounds like fun!
Quote by Slash42x
thanks, that made my day xD

Thank you very much.

Ultimate_Gio92. Ug'er, part time worker, spy at nearest strip club, student. I do it all
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92

Damn...
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92

fuck im doing it wrong
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12