Well, I just bought my peavey classic 30 and now I want a wah to go with it. The Ultimate wah thread is kind of pissing me off because it seems like every wah on the market is terrible or only good for one thing. Now I don’t have a lot to spend, maybe 100. I need something that will be able to do cleans and some moderate gain but nothing too heavy? Any suggestions? I was looking at the Morely classic wah but was a little scared of the price ($60 bucks). I suppose I could get together the cash for something, say 130 but if there is anything for less, that would make me very happy
535Q will do everything you would ever need or want
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
The Dime Crybaby from Hell is awesome but its out of your pricerange, so I'd say the Zakk Wylde signature Wah.
if not much gain then vox, but go with the 535q Just save and you wont be unhappy with your purchase.
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
Quote by psychedelic14
The Dime Crybaby from Hell is awesome but its out of your pricerange, so I'd say the Zakk Wylde signature Wah.

+1. I play mostly experimental music and i love it. so much personality to it.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Quote by psychedelic14

I hear the Dime wah is pretty much a 535Q with a spiffy paint job.
Keeping it real since '92
I did a little research, and the Morely seems decent, especially for the price. I have, however, heard mixed things about it's sweeping abilities?