well this guy wants to trade his 1991 marshall 100 watt jcm900 with 4 speaker cab for my 2005 cherry red gibson sg standard. the condition of both items are in mint, do you think its a good deal?
do it RIGHT NOW

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Well, do you like the way the JCM900 sounds? if you do, then trade it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i would keep the sg standard. they are awesome guitars and plus if you have such a cool amp you need a cool guitar to go with it
well heres teh thing, i orignally wasnt plannin on trading teh sg, i was thinkin of trading him the les paul and he add cash on top of that, but he said hes currently broke and he admit the les paul trade would be a rip for me. the jcm900 has a superb tone, i like it alot buti dont know if i like it enough to trade my most use guitar for it, bare in mind is the les paul tat i havent touch in 2 month
you could trade it and if you like it better than the amp you have now, sell the H&K and buy another SG Standard. If you don't sell the jcm900 and buy another SG.