What is the funniest thing that happened to you in your freshman year of high school?

For me, there was this one kid named David that got pantsed while he wasn't wearing any underwear in gym in front of 15 freshman girls, my friends, and 30 sophmores.
Ummm....Well Fu[k you.
I was playing softball and bent down to far when the ball was hit by a varsity player and I got smashed in the balls at about 90 mph. I couldn't walk.

But then my teacher made me get up to bat and sadly I hit the ball, and had to run bases.

Ouch.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
why the hell was that kid goin commando?
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Well seeing as am not a freshman yet...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
some kid stepped in HUMAN **** in the bathroom and trailed it around without knowing.
one kid came in stoned, hit the teacher in the face, walked out, lit a cig in the hallway, then told the dean to go **** himself, no lie. another thing was we were in class and all of a sudden a kid went to the window and threatened to jump out (4th floor). the teacher ran for some help, while she was out, that kid ran down the stairs and onto the courtyard and laid down face first as if he jumped. the teacher got back and started to cry histerically. that kid was promptly expelled
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by DefectedFromGod
I was playing softball and bent down to far when the ball was hit by a varsity player and I got smashed in the balls at about 90 mph. I couldn't walk.

But then my teacher made me get up to bat and sadly I hit the ball, and had to run bases.

Ouch.

Good luck having kids, mate.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by surge666
one kid came in stoned, hit the teacher in the face, walked out, lit a cig in the hallway, then told the dean to go **** himself, no lie. another thing was we were in class and all of a sudden a kid went to the window and threatened to jump out (4th floor). the teacher ran for some help, while she was out, that kid ran down the stairs and onto the courtyard and laid down face first as if he jumped. the teacher got back and started to cry histerically. that kid was promptly expelled

the second one is really kinda horrible, but oh so funny
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Some kid in my algebra class during my freshman year came in drunk off their ass and puked all over a desk and the girl in front of him.

The puke was like 95% vodka and 5% breakfast chunks.
Quote by Holy.
To much.

Too much (I think...?)

Not much, it was probably my best year (grade 8!!!)
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by surge666

lmao dude.. but i don't think they should've expelled him for that... i mean it was kind of mean, but i laughed when i heard about it

i guess they dont have a very good sense of humor
Quote by surge666

second part
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Quote by surge666

That second one... oh my god how horrible that would have felt. Funny though

I remember walking into my living room where my mother was sitting with strawberry huice all over my hands. It looked like blood and she flipped, I got many lol's
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by surge666
another thing was we were in class and all of a sudden a kid went to the window and threatened to jump out (4th floor). the teacher ran for some help, while she was out, that kid ran down the stairs and onto the courtyard and laid down face first as if he jumped. the teacher got back and started to cry histerically. that kid was promptly expelled

EPIC WIN!
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
I saw boobs for the first time in real life.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
this kid had a long history of mischeif. the first day of school he took a fire extinguisher, went to floor 5 of the spiral stairway, and dropped it. i was in english and all i heard was BOOM! and another time he got a bunch of kids to surround a teacher with toy lightsabers (15 kids he got). he also would steal lunch trays just for fun. but wat a kid he was. another time one kid had in-school suspention (i was there) and he just ran out of the school
HiMyNameIsMatt
i want this thread to keep going, people, POST. i didnt make this thread but its a great one
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by surge666

LOL
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
I punched a guy in the face and got suspended and I got caught in the middle of a food fight that I wasn't a part of. And I ended up messier than anyone else.
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)