Page 1 of 2
I can't - I really want to learn. There's quite a lot of people that can at my circus society - in fact I know guys who play unicycle hockey
i havn't in a while, but my friend taught me...he stopped so aprently that means i can't learn lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I would love to learn, I saw one but it had a flat tire
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I can't, but I know a guy who does.

It's oddly hilarious to see him ride around on it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I used to be able to, but I haven't in so long, I just fall down now... but my friend is really good at it.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
lol i don't know anybody persoinally, but while my friend and i were waiting at the transit bus stop a few weeks ago, a fellow went by us on a unicycle...

he fell off XD
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
My friend who is obsessed with juggling has just got one!! he cant ride it YET.

But i will love to see when he can, he has FIRE JUGGLING BALLS!
i can unicycle, and dare i say, im pretty good at it. I have a 20" Qu-Ax Muni, mostly used for trials, sometimes for some muni riding, but its hard, because its to samll to ride fast.
For all who wanna learn, its nat thet hard, once you learn how to ride 100m without falling off
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I learned last summer. I'm backwards riding this summer.
Tip : Don't stand on the pedals put most of your weight on the seat and it will be less tiring.
Wow, I want to learn.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by candysars
I learned last summer. I'm backwards riding this summer.
Tip : Don't stand on the pedals put most of your weight on the seat and it will be less tiring.

but its easier,at leat from the start. Once i learned hoe to ride i slowly started transfering the weight to the seat.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
I can. It isn't all that hard to do. My friend bought one at a flea market a few summers ago. By the end of that summer we had mastered riding around the parking lot. By the end of the year, the tire needed to be replaced and I think he gave it away. Oh well..
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Does riding on a normal bike without holding the handle bars give you an advantage?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Who needs a unicycle when you've got the PENTACYCLE!!!

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by sean_etc
Does riding on a normal bike without holding the handle bars give you an advantage?

I thought it would before i started but i was sadly mistaken
i've tried, i sorta can, but i have friends who are awesome at it. (one got in the paper, with my coffee cup!! ...it was a slow news day...)
HAI :stickpoke

THXKBAI

Quote by PlayMadness
Who needs a unicycle when you've got the PENTACYCLE!!!

Hahaha why is the back right wheel smaller than the left one? and look at the middle right wheel, its ****ing broken! And the whole time the guy is just like "Deerpeederpeedeerpedoo"
i used to know, havn't tried it in years
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by Yeti60
i used to know, havn't tried it in years

Loser.
[ifyoucanreadthisi'mnotsuprised.]
Quote by e-ron
Hahaha why is the back right wheel smaller than the left one? and look at the middle right wheel, its ****ing broken! And the whole time the guy is just like "Deerpeederpeedeerpedoo"

Damn i knew that man had a dirty secret!

He probably chases kids in that!
I used to unicycle a few years back.

I could do a lot of stuff, like juggle and whatnot. I remember working on torches while idling before I stopped.

This past winter break I did try my friend's 6 foot unicycle and pwned that beast pretty hard/
**** yea!!

i thought i was alone!!!

but i could use some tips.

i can't seem to balance in place like u see people do.

i can only go forwards and turn and stuff.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I'm planning on getting one and learning pretty soon. I'm learning to juggle and the two kind of go hand in hand. Plus riding around the city on one of those 36" deals looks pretty fun. I might even try to build one myself.
Page 1 of 2