Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, what random thought have you had lately. They can either be interesting or funny!

Mine is this - how is an animal supposed to eat a pineapple?!

Deep man!
Do stars fit the criteria for living creatures?
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
Quote by gryphonguy
Do stars fit the criteria for living creatures?

no, stars are nuclear reactors.

its funny, i was thinking something along the same vein today...

do zombies count as living creatures?
I have no opinion on this matter.
How does glue not stick to the inside of the bottle...?

I know it's probably something about air compression, but still...
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways.....
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Do I REALLY need this kilt?

(Answer, yes. I now have 3 Utilikilts )
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Do I REALLY need this kilt?

(Answer, yes. I now have 3 Utilikilts )

omfg...why?!?!?!
my shop teacher showed us those....why in the world would you want one of those?!?!
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
...Pumpkin...

wait! this doesn't count as spam! just in case...

why is toast called toast?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
"Does the Make A Wish foundation only take wishes for celebrities? Cause I so wanna meet Francis Cobain."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by AnoKid09
omfg...why?!?!?!
my shop teacher showed us those....why in the world would you want one of those?!?!

Only REAL men wear (Utili)kilts!

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
if english think in english in there head, and spanish think in spanish in there head, thoughs are language based, so how do animals think?
Quote by metal_axxe
if english think in english in there head, and spanish think in spanish in there head, thoughs are language based, so how do animals think?

woah!! thats screwin with me!!!!
Quote by metal_axxe

Duck: QUAAAAACK

Dog: WOOOOF

Cow: MOOOOOOOOO!

i hope im right
Quote by xxzerojonxx
woah!! thats screwin with me!!!!

wonder the same thing.

Who ever looked at a cow's udder and said "let's squeeze it and drink whatever comes out!"
Get a Carvin. Do it.
so THATS where that missing sock went (it was out on our washing line for....well it must have been atleast 6 MONTHS)
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by ferretface
And: I wonder who was the first person to fap.

Is fap onomatapaic?

Or do i have problems?
i had a dream last night that i was in the woods and i bought this dog a pair of pants and then he gave me 100 dollars.
Quote by -=Croatoan=-
fire... its sooooo confusing

yet so pretty and interesting....(stares maniacly at a fire for 2 hours)
Get a Carvin. Do it.
How does Tylenol know which part of your body needs the medication?
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
How did people, who started out as primordial soup, evolve into such amazing creatures who have the ability to think, see, hear, touch, taste, interpret, inform, cooperate, and communicate enough to transform the world into something to entertain them and maintain a society (or many societies, for that matter), but when these people die, they are as emotionless and thoughtless as mere rocks?
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by Yikes
How does Tylenol know which part of your body needs the medication?

Government-funded microchips implanted in your brain that electronicaly communicate with the tablet. it's a consipracy, really.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by 6DgOfInTb
How did people, who started out as primordial soup, evolve into such amazing creatures who have the ability to think, see, hear, touch, taste, interpret, inform, cooperate, and communicate enough to transform the world into something to entertain them and maintain a society (or many societies, for that matter), but when these people die, they are as emotionless and thoughtless as mere rocks?

Let's get back to pineapples!
Quote by ferretface
Government-funded microchips implanted in your brain that electronicaly communicate with the tablet. it's a consipracy, really.

*brain explodes*
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Who went through the labor of winding metal strings around themselves until they reached a certain length capable of sustaining notes based on different tones, then placed them over a hollow, difficult to shape wooden box?

Also, who was the first person to think that It'd be cool to use bladders as toys? That's ****ed up.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by 6DgOfInTb

32 grams (or however much it is, the weight of of a "soul")?
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by The Spoon
I wonder if headphones hurt your brain...

Only the ones that go in your ear. Some emit a super-high frequency (it comes with the kind of speakers in them, nature of the beast, if you will), that damages the nerves that send information from your ears to your brain.

Quote by NotAGuitarHero
Who went through the labor of winding metal strings around themselves until they reached a certain length capable of sustaining notes based on different tones?

The ancient Greek mathematician Pythagoreous, the same guy who invented the pythagorean theorum (A^2+B^2=C^2 on a right triangle).
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Last edited by PlayMadness at Apr 28, 2008,
it would be better to be hit by a vehicle and be put in a coma, than to be conscious throughout the whole ordeal.
(on march 6th i was hit by a truck on my bike. i broke both of my legs)
Page 1 of 2