No.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
It didn't work before, it's not going to work now.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
why is it not on may day?
I have no opinion on this matter.
mmm.. no... i like my greenhouse effect... feels so warm and fuzzy
People are just going to buy gas the next day, so what difference will it make?
LARGE TEXT
Honestly, if citizens really wanted to, we could all sit out on our lawns for 3-4 days, just drinking beer and eating potato chips and the country would shut the hell down. People just aren't dedicated though.
My bike doesn't take gas!!!!!! what do i do!!!!!!!!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
This won't do anything; having a strike would be useless. Having a fundamental change in the way we produce energy will.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
Quote by rickyy
My bike doesn't take gas!!!!!! what do i do!!!!!!!!
Don't pump your tires instead.

That's stickin it to the man!
not the way to do this man. if you boycott the 2nd, everyone will fill up on the 1st or 3rd. not everyone fills their tank everyday, no oil company loses money. the only way to make this type of thing conceivably work is to boycott a major gas company, like Mobil. if everyone just stops using Mobil gas, and this means everyone, then they will be forced to drive down their prices as much as they can, which would in turn make everyone else have to price their gas competitively. supply and demand.
Just buy from Citgo...you know, that Venezuelan owned corporation.
Proud owner of a LAGUNA OCEAN TB-75
why do i miss read things

i thought this say "GAY strike friday"
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by XCount Me InX
why do i miss read things

i thought this say "GAY strike friday"

Maybe theres something you'd like to share....that maybe your *cough*gay*cough
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
You are an idiot.

Everyone read this post.

Gas strikes do not do anything. At all. NOTHING. It is simple economics. Unless you actually stop buying gas period, you will not change ONE thing at all by not buying gas on a single day.

If you are trying to "stick it" to the gas companies, do you really think they care? They wont even see a dent in their income because everyone who skipped buying gas on the 2nd will buy on the 3rd or 1st.

You idiots. Learn economics. It makes no difference unless you stop buying gas for a prolonged period of time.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Jorah
Just buy from Citgo...you know, that Venezuelan owned corporation.

why thank you