I've never gotten a chance to play one but by the reviews it seems like it could be for me. What all is this amp capable of besides amazing cleans and high gain overdrive? Can it do medium gain as well as lighter blues overdrive?
Can it sound like Iron Maiden, Buckethead, Pinkfloyd, Coheed?
It does everything you said admirably, with the possible exception of the blues OD. I love my F30's (which is essentially the same thing but with EL84's) distorted channel and cleans, but when the gain is turned up on the 1st channel for a light OD, I feel like it gets kind of bassy and bland. You might just use a tubescreamer or something on the clean channel with the gain rolled down to achieve that, though.

Either way, great amp.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
It does everything you said admirably, with the possible exception of the blues OD. I love my F30's (which is essentially the same thing but with EL84's) distorted channel and cleans, but when the gain is turned up on the 1st channel for a light OD, I feel like it gets kind of bassy and bland. You might just use a tubescreamer or something on the clean channel with the gain rolled down to achieve that, though.

Either way, great amp.

+1

Great amp, it has a fairly nice creamy distortion without the contour, not great for blues but with the volume rolled off a bit it is but passable. The contour can make it a bit muddy if you dont have it eq'ed right.
If you want a better bluesy overdrive you can always get the tube screamer like hrdcorelaxplaya said